Chapter 66: Past Forgetten

Jessica's POV: The sun fell on my face and my eyes fluttered open. I sat upright, my head pounded. I looked around the room, scattered pillows lied next to me.

My eyes fell on Sid, who was walking out of the bathroom.

"Morning" he smiled.

"Um Morning" I spoke. I shook my head, I felt really dizzy and sick.

Sid handed me Advil and a glass of water. I chugged down the pill and water. "Thanks" I said

Sid smiled "Well you should go freshen up, I'll be waiting for you at the dining table"

I nodded my head. Sid left and I took a quick shower and headed out. Everyone was already sitting at the table and I walked over to them.

"Morning Mommy!" Justin and Sabrina said.

"Good morning kids" I smiled. I sat down besides Sid. Jace was looking right at me with an angered expression. Malkin also was looking my way, giving me a dirty stare and I was getting really uncomfortable. I didn't know why he hated me so much.

My hands rested on my thighs and Sid grabbed them and smirked. I tried to free them but Sid wouldn't let them go.

"Sid please i'm not in the mood for these jokes" I whispered.

He nodded his head and let go of my hand.

"Your boyfriends here" Spoke Jace.

"What?" I said.

He pointed behind me and I turned around. Tyler was standing at the door. Sid got up and walked to Tyler. I stayed in my seat. "So are you going to run off with him" Malkin spoke.

"Malkin stop" Sam said.

"Shut up Sam" he said.

"So Jessica which teammate are you planning on hitting next? Borts? Sutter? Glass?" He said.

Not taking it anymore I spoke "Have you all forgotten what he did to me?"

"SHUT UP" Malkin yelled and I jumped.

"What you did to him was just as bad!" He added.

"He cheated on me" I whispered.

Malkin laughed "And who went behind his back and hooked up with Neal and took him to Montreal"

Sam spoke "Malkin you need to stop"

"Just leave Daddy and go back to your boyfriend" stated Jace. I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't.

"Why are you hurting mommy's feelings? Please stop it Jace" Sabrina spoke.

"SHES NOT MY MOMMY AND WONT EVER BE SHE DOESNT LOVE ME AND I HATE HER" Jace yelled.

Jace saying he hates me broke my heart. "I'm sorry you feel that way"

"JUST GO AWAY, I JUST WANT IT TO BE ME AND DADDY AGAIN WE DON'T NEED YOU" he said.

Tears were streaming down my face, I was getting sick of crying all the time. Jace pushed me hard and ran away.

"Jessica, come here!" Spoke Sid. I wiped my tears away and walked over to him. "Um yeah?" I said.

"Tyler wants talk to you" he said.

I turned towards Tyler "Yes?"

"Jessica please I love you, please come back! I won't hurt you!" Tyler said.

I rolled my eyes, how many times have I heard that line.

"Tyler I'm sorry, I can't, just can you all leave me alone" I spoke faintly.