Chapter 37: All is Fair except Love and War

Jessica's POV: I had finally got home and Kristen helped me climb the stairs, my legs were still a bit sore. The kids were acting strangely around me and when I asked why the house was in such mad condition, no one would respond to me. Both the Kristen and the kids were defiantly hiding something from me, and I planned to find out. I walked over to my cupboard and took out a fresh pair of clothes and set the on my bed. I went the bathroom and freshened up. I put on a pair of sweats and a sport bra and walked over to my tank laying on the bed, and the door burst open. I saw Neal standing on the door, staring me down. He ran in and picked me up in his arms and swirled me around. He kissed my cheek and I felt myself go weak in his hold.

"Jessica I missed you so much" he said as he traced kisses on my cheeks and forehead. I was still in shock mode, how did he find me. I finally found words to speak "How did you find me?" He put me down and his hands rested on my hips. He licked his lips and stared at me, from head to toe. I looked down at myself and I was still in my sports Bra. I felt my cheeks highlight red. "I been looking for you like crazy, I can't believe I finally found you, Jessica why did you leave me?" he said as his lips brushed against my neck. He pulled me close to, there was no distance between us, and I stared into his starry eyes. He asked me what happened to my legs but I didn't tell him. He cared so much about me that he came all the way to Philly looking for me. I was lost in thoughts, and his eyes. I didn't know what to do. "I thought you got married, but you didn't move on did you? Sid's having a great time with Lauren, but you still love him don't you" he said as he parted himself from me.

I held back tears, I hated being reminded of Sid and how he left me for Lauren, and it was too painful. 'No...I...I... don't'

He lifted my chin "Are you sure Jessica?" His voice echoed inside my head. I didn't know how I felt about Sid anymore, I didn't know about anything, all I knew was Neal cared enough to find me. I hugged him and cried in his chest, I couldn't take it, I held in enough pain for too long and needed to let it out. He wrapped his arms around me, and stroked my back. His touch was gently and warming. "Neal why'd you come here?" I said, in between cried.

"Because Jessica, I love you and I always have and will" he yelled as he pulled me back and held me from my arms.

I saw a burning fire in Neal's eyes, I had gotten him furious "Neal I'm sure you can find someone 10x better then me, I don't deserve your love,"

"Jess, you need to move on, forget Sid. He left you for a puck slut that lied about her having his son. I can't believe you've been suffering alone, why you didn't tell Me." he yelled.

'Wait how do you know she lied? Did Ashley tell you too?" I questioned him, wiping the tears away from my face.

He looked like he had seen a ghost "You knew? Why didn't you tell anyone? Why didn't you tell Sid?"

"He...I.... because he loved her and I knew he would have been hurt of he found out. And it didn't matter because I had already signed the divorce papers, so are relationship was already over, there was no point in trying to save it."

"Well, I love you and I want to see you happy" said Neal, as he brought his lips down on mine. I hesitated for a minute but Sid left me right? So I had the rights to move on, I deserved happiness as well, he wasn't the only one. Most of all he wanted me dead, so why did I still care about him?

I let Neal take control of me, he pinned me against the wall, and kissed me passionately, his lips in sync with mine. I bit on his lip lightly and he moaned softly. His hands traced down my side to my waist. He pressed his body against mine. Thoughts of Sid's betrayal raced through my mind, the more the images that passed, the more passionately I kissed Neal. Heat radiated off of him, driving me crazy. I could feel his firm abs, as they pressed against my soft skin. His kiss felt to me like someone had lit a fire in my chest, and I couldn't get enough of it. His tongue demanded entrance and I kept my mouth shut to tease him. He moved his fingers up my stomach tickling me and my mouth opened wide as I let out a laugh and he took advantage and let his tongue slip into my mouth. He managed to pull him self closer and every inch of his body touched mine, igniting a spark between us.