Chapter 35: Mysterious

HEYYY GUYS! How are y'all doing? Hope you having an awesome summer so far. anyways I saw you comments last chapter, you guys had great guess but I promise you this chapter's a really shocker. Oh and you all have great memory I didn't even remeber steven was Chase's dad LOOL and I wrote the book. Anyways The Person who Neal saw Lauren with isnt............ Read to find out :)

Kristen’s POV: I drove home with the kids, the doctors had to keep Jessica under observation for tonight and would be let out tomorrow morning or maybe even evening. It all depended on her condition. The kids couldn’t stop crying all night, it was so hard on them, It was hard getting them to move from the hospital, they didn’t want to leave Jessica’s side.  I parked the car, Sabrina was sleeping and Justin was still sobbing. I got out of the car and truged over to Sabrina and took hold of her in my arms. “C’mon buddy” Justin listened and held onto my hand and we walked inside. I opened the door and let Justin in, I dropped my bag on the couch and carried Sabrina upstairs. I placed her on her bed and tucked her in, and wiped her face. Tears had dried onto her precious skin. I heard Justin still crying downstairs, so I approached him, he wasn’t doing to good. I picked him up and sat down on the couch “Justin everything going to be okay! Mommy’s going to be fine” 

‘First daddy left us, and now mommy. I want my mommy to be okay” he cried, while panting for air.

I rubbed his back and tried my best to calm him down “Your mommy or daddy wouldn’t like it, if they saw you like this” 

“Who’s my daddy?’ questioned Justin “Please tell me, mommy never tells me”

I didn’t know how to answer him, and I knew he had to know who his parents where, but if I did tell him Jessica wouldn’t forgive me, she didn’t even want Sid’s shadow to befall on her kids, let alone tell them about him. My and Justin’s attention was soon diverted, red light began to flicker around the whole house. A shadow crept onto the window, Justin hid behind me, I also was frightened. Loud knocks erupted on all the doors and windows and glass shattered. “JUSTIN RUN UPSTAIRS NOW” I screamed “LOCK THE DOOR” He hesitated and didn’t want to leave my side but I made him. I made a run for the supply closet and grabbed the baseball bat. The windows of the house was broken and I heard someone playing with the door’s lock, and suddenly the door burst open, with great force, that it sent me flying and I hit the wall, I doubled over in pain. 

Neal’s POV:  I couldn’t believe my luck, I had caught Lauren red handed. But the part that shocked me the most that she was with my own teammate JORDAN STAAL. I filmed them making out, Jordan inching his hands down her shirt. Jordan had seen me and moved in perfect view of my camera. “What’s he doing? Is he trying to help me or something” I mumbled to myself.  Lauren pulled back and I hid behind the pillar so she couldn’t see me. “See you tonight babe” she told Jordan before she left. I heard footsteps coming my way and I came out from behind the pillar and saw Jordan standing in front of me smirking. I looked for Lauren but she was already gone. “DUDE! What the fuck was that?’ I screeched “Sid’s going to kill you both” 

Jordan began laughing and put his arm around me “Did you get it on film Tanger?”  Wait what? What was he talking about? I had no idea what was going on and was so confused. I saw Letang come out from the pillar across mine, my jaw dropped I couldn’t believe I hadn’t seen him, he also had a camera in his hands. “Someone want to explain” I asked, still completely in shock 

“We were doing exactly what you were! Filming Lauren” smirked Letang.  “Okay so we’ve all know how big of a puck slut she is, and the whole team can’t stand her. We saw her making out with a couple guys over the past couple months and we wanted to show Sid, how much of a mistake he made my leaving Jessica. We tried to tell him but Sid being Sid wouldn’t believe anything unless we had proof, so we been filming footage of her misdeeds. And I helped, and tonight she coming to my house and were going to film everything so we have soild  proof against her” explained Staal “She couldn’t resist me and it was a perfect plan”