Chapter 22: Making Love

“I thought you did, I thought you hated me. Even when I didn’t have my memory all I did was think about you, I couldn’t get you off my mind no matter how hard I tried. I just love you to much and living without you is like being dead” I yelled as tears fell out of my eyes

“Jessica you don’t know how bad I want to kiss you, but my stupid Jaw is ruining it” he laughed 

I kissed his forehead “Well,  I guess we gotta wait” 

“Mommy, daddy what are you doing?” said Jace as he walked into the room. 

Sid and I immediately got off each other, and burst out laughing. Sid picked Jace up and I kissed Jace’s cheek. “Jace, Mommy and daddy are finally going to be staying together like a normal family” I said. Jace started screaming with joy, he was really excited. 

‘Okay we need to get family pictures of us all, and I’m going to book us a cruise to go on this summer” laughed Sid. 

Sid’s POV: I couldn’t explain how happy I was to have Jessica back with me. I wanted to do something nice for her, and messaged the guys and them about Jessica and I. They were all really happy and wanted to come over to see us, but I told them not to. Instead we planned a surprise party for Jessica. Samantha had also left the hockey team now that she was back in Pittsburgh so tonight would be her last game as well as Jessica’s.  Samantha offered to keep Jessica busy while we set up for the party. “Jessica can you turn on the hot tub, my back still a bit sore. Turn on the jets as well”  I stated. “Yeah sure Babe, first let me go put Jace to bed” she laughed. God I couldn’t believe I had such a beautiful caring wife, and now I wasn’t going to let any misunderstanding ruin our relationship. I saw Jessica coming back into the room “Is he asleep?” 

“Yup, he’s fast asleep” she smiled. I ran up to her and carried her in my arms bridal style. “Now time for you to run me a bath” I smiled. I carried Jessica into the bathroom and she turned on the jets and hot tub. “I’ll go get your towel” She said walking away. I took off my shirt and shorts and got into the hot tube and closed my eyes. It felt so relaxing, the hospital beds were really stiff so my back started hurting. I felt a pair of hands go up on my eyes. “Jessica” I laughed. “Yes babe” she responded. “Come in” I stated. Jessica placed the towels on to the side and took her clothes off. I couldn’t help but stare at her flawless body. She crawled in and I put my arm around her. She lightly kissed my cheeks, and brushed her lips against mine. “My Jaw is really pissing me off” I groaned. She began laughing “2 weeks Sid” she teased. I brushed my lips gently on hers, ‘Sid no” she said as she put her head in my chest and closed her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and leaned back. It felt so good to be holding her again. "Jessica I missed you a lot" I stated. 'I did too, I'm happy to be back with you" she smiled. 

I began tickling her and she laughed. I was glad we were going to be a normal family again,  and Jace would finally be with his mommy. "Jess?"

"Yeah Sid?"

"Im sorry for hurting,  you so many times, I promise I won't ever leave your side" I leaned down and gently kissed her forehead. 

"I hope nothing seprates as well"she stated.

Jessica got out of the tub, and I wrapped a towel around herself, and I got up as well. "I always have this thought that one day our loves going to come to an end, and I'm scared.  I don't want that happening" she spoke nervously.

"That's not going to happen Jessica, we will always be together" I reassured her.

A gloomy look took place on her face. "Sid shhh, don't jinx it. I don't know if I'll be able to live without you, if it does happen"