Chapter 27: Let the Game begin

Jessica's POV: We had arrived at the airport and I saw Burrows and raced over to him. I hugged him. He looked at Neal and began questioning me and I told him I was tired and would explain at home. Burrows drove us home and we reached the house. I hesitated to go inside at first. Neal took a hold of my hand "Don't worry" he said. I began walking and Burrows unlocked the door. As the door opened I saw my mom and dad coming towards us. I couldn't help myself and raced to them and hugged them. They hugged me back. I began sobbing and my dad calmed me down "I'm so happy to see my little princess again" I introduced Neal to mom and dad. My dad apparently knew Neal's dad and both of them began talking and walked off to the back patio. I ran up to my room to see if anything had changed but nope it was just the way I had left it. My hockey posters everywhere, teddy bears scattered all around, my books and hockey awards. I sat on my bed going through all my old year books. My mom came into my room and we talked and everything and she had really started to take a liking for Neal. "Jessica that boy likes you doesn't he?" she asked.

"Yeah mom he does" I smiled.

"Maybe you should give him a chance, seems like he really cares for you. Better then Sid, I tell you" she stated.

"Mom please can we not talk about this" I groaned.

"Jessica he seems like he really cares and unlike Sid, he loves you" said my mother.

"Mom first of all you didn't even get to know Sid, and Sid loves me too, what don't you get Im happy with Sid" I yelled.

"Then why did Neal come here with you? I'm telling you one day Sid's going to break your heart so bad that no ones going to be able to fix it and don't say I didn't warn you" she stated as she left my room.

I buried my face into my pillow and wished I hadn't come here. I tried to clear my mind but Sid and Lauren kept popping into my mind. I heard footsteps coming toward me. I took my face out of the pillow and looked up. It was Neal, "Hey why does my babe have her face stuffed in a pillow" he laughed.

'My Mom" I roared. Neal sat down beside me "Well I'm staying at the hotel call me if you need me"

"No Your staying with me' I begged.

"Jessica, its okay I'll stay at a hotel" he laughed.

I begged and begged and Neal finally agreed to stay with here with me. "Jessica something's bugging you, what's wrong" he asked.

"Its just that Lauren and Sid, they seem like they really love each other, and I feel like I ruined their relationship. I can tell Sid hasn't get over her and I......" Neal cut me off.

"Jessica forget about Sid, if he can't value you then that's his fault" he said as his lips crashed against mine. He collapsed onto my bed. I pushed him off of me. "I don't know"

-----------------------------------------

Neal's POV: Today was our second last day in Montreal and Jessica had gotten everything sorted out with her parents and everyone. Jessica and I had grown even more close to each other. We had a lot of fun in Montreal, but sadly over the past couple of days Jessica kept growing weaker and weaker, so we had to take her to the hospital. She wasn't doing to good, so the doctor had called her in for a full check out. I waited outside her room while the doctor examined her. Soon the doctor walked out and I approached her "Is she going to be fine?' I asked.

The doctor smiled at me "Your going to have to take extra good care of her, congratulations your going to be a father"

I couldn't control myself, the doctor wished me luck and walked away. I was so excited and I couldn't believe Jessica was pregnant. I ran into Jessica's room, and kissed her stomach "I can't believe this, my little son or daughter is on the way" I stated. Jessica began crying "Neal we have to get a DNA test done and I'm sorry but this can't be happening."