Chapter 67: She's Still Mine

His fingers laced with mine and he walked me out of the room and towards the car. We got into the car and Sid began driving. Sam and Malkin were behind us, in there own car and Jace sat with them. He didn't want to come with us because I was going.

"Jess if your thinking about Jace, don't, you know he can't stay mad at you for too long" Sid said, as he took a right turn.

"I hope your right" I spoke.

"Mommy why did you leave Jace?" Justin asked.

"I had no other choice" I stated.

Sid looked at me, a look of guilt was plastered onto his face.

Sid took another right and soon we were here at the mall. The kinds got out of the car and so did we. I grabbed hold of Sabrina's hand and lead her into the Mall. Sid, Justin and Malkin guys followed behind us.

We walked around the mall and the kids ran into a toy store and Sid ran after them. I waited outside the store and sat down on a bench. So many people were out today. I thought many fans would ask us for autographs but so far everyone was letting us be.

The kids came out of the toy store, each holding a bag of their own. Sam came up to me "Jess can you help me?"

"Don't talk to me." I spoke sternly. I was outraged by the fact that her and Malkin had lied to Sid about Neal and I.

"Excuse me?" She said

"You heard me the first time" I snapped back.

"Honestly Jessica, what has gotten into you?" She asked.

"Thanks for everything you have done for me, thanks for creating misunderstandings between my husband and I." I said to her "I don't need you in my life anymore so stay away from me"

Sam looked confused "What are you talking about?"

I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. I did not want to be any where near here right now. "Jessica c'mon" Sid said.

I bounced back from my thoughts and followed after Sid. The kids and Sid kept going into each store and buying whatever they liked. I sat on the mall benches the entire time.

I looked at my watch, waiting for time to pass by. Sid came over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me up! "Why haven't you done any shopping?"

"I haven't seen anything I've liked yet" I spoke.

I looked around and a group of girls were staring at us and giving me a dirty look. I stepped a bit back from Sid.

"Jess follow me! This dress store is having a sale" he said.

I followed him and entered the store. I looked around at the stuff and I saw a really beautiful red dress. I looked at it and it was my exactly my size and was the last one left. I checked the price tag and my heart sank. Sid came over "You should try it on"

"No its fine... i don't really like it" I spoke.

"Jess please, I want to see you in it!" He begged. I finally gave into him and headed for the fitting rooms. He stood outside while I put it on.

Once I was done putting it on I opened the door, Sid looked at me "You..you look so beautiful... Its perfect on you"

I turned around and looked in the mirror, it did actually look nice on me, but the price of dress was too much since it was designer. I walked back in and changed into my own clothes. I set the dress back on the rack.

"Lets Go Sid!" I spoke.

Sid looked at my hands "Wheres the dress?"

"I put it back... I didn't like it much" I lied again. Sid walked over to the rack and picked it up.