Chapter 59: No turning back

Sid grabbed my hand and moved it away from his cheek. My hand dropped to my side and Sid ignored me and walked out of the house. He didn't say anything to me and I felt myself go weak. I fell onto my knees, lost in my thoughts. I regretted not forgiving him earlier. "Jessica are you com----" Sam interrupted me. She looked down at me "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" i spoke.

"Are you coming to the dinner?" She asked.

I flashed her a smile "I am a bit tired, and want to rest"

She gave me a confused look and then nodded her head "Ok"

I headed back into my room after Samantha left and changed into a tank top and a pair of shorts. I grabbed a book and sat down on the bed. I rest my head on the headboard, lost in my thoughts. I couldn't focus on reading the book.

I kept thinking about the first time I met Sid and instantly fell for him. He was all I ever wanted. He made me feel so special, so loved like no body ever did before. He was special and he made me feel right, For once in my life I thought I belonged.

There was a knock on my door "Come in" I spoke.

Sid walked in "get up"

"Why?" I asked.

"Just go get ready, we are getting late!" He said rudely.

"I don't feel too good, you guys can go without me" I refused him.

Sid took hold of my arm and dragged me up, he walked me to my closet and picked up a dress and threw it at me. "You have 10 mins to get ready" he said.

"Why are you even bothering? I know you don't want me there"

"But the kids do" he said. "They want to spend time with the both of us"

"I really don't feel good" I tried to come up with an excuse.

An angered look took place on his face and his steps approached me "You have 10 fucking minutes to put that fucking dress on and fucking meet me outside."

"No." I spoke as my steps backed away from him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me hard, I hit his chest and whimpered.

Sid began taking my tank top off, "Sid stop" I struggled.

"SID DON't" I yelled, he threw off my tank and began forcing the dress on me. I pushed myself back as hard as I could "STOP" I yelled. I grabbed the dress and put it over my head on me. I walked over to my closet and took off my shorts and grabbed my heels. "Lets Go"

He gave me a dirty stare and then spun around on the his heel and walked out the door and I followed. We walked outside and I saw down in the car, Sabrina beside me "Yay Mommy's coming with us" she smiled.

Lauren sat in the passenger seat besides Sid. After 20 minutes we reached the restaurant and walked inside. "Reservations for Crosby" Lauren told the waitress.

"We have you booked for 6 reservations, right this way" said the blonde waitress.

"We had made reservations for 7" Lauren argued

"Sorry we have six written here and don't have extra seating, unless one of you joins with someone else"

"Ill join with someone else" i spoke up.

Lauren interrupted "No I will you enjoy dinner with the kids"

Sid gave me a weird look "its okay Lauren, don't worry about me"

The waitress showed Sid guys there table and I sat on their opposite side with a group of guys.

"Well hello there" the Guy with the dark brown hair smirked.