Chapter 51: Supportive

When I saw Trina, my emotion took over and I raced over to her and hugged her and began sobbing, she was like my mother, I loved her a lot, she was alway very supportive. She rubbed my back "Sid what were you doing to her now?"

"Nothing Mom, Jessica's developed a little addiction to alcohol" he replied.

"Stop caring about me, and go to Lauren" I stated.

"I won't stop caring about you, I love you"

"You don't love me, stop it, and please just go back to your wife" I yelled.

"Jessica and Sidney please calm down, Sid please leave, I will talk to you later, and Jessica as of now, I confine you to complete bed rest, you are in no shape to be arguing or yelling" ordered Trina.

"Jessica I want to be with you" said Sid.

"WELL I DON'T!" I screamed louder "Honestly I wish I never met you, I wouldn't be going through this"

"Jessica please calm down, and Sidney leave" spoke Trina

Sid came over and hugged his mom and bent over and kissed my cheek "DON'T TOUCH ME"

"Sid I'll meet you outside, go" his mother repeated.

Sid left and Trina sat me down on the bed, and gave me advil. "So you still have feelings for my son?"

"No" I spoke in a whisper

"Jess honey, don't lie to yourself, you love him" she repeated.

"He has a wife, he should be happy with her."

I laid down on the bed, Trina began talking "He's not happy with that relationship, you shouldn't force him into it"

"I.... can..I just be left alone for now" I replied

Trina nodded her head and walked out of the room. I needed time to be alone, and recall the moments from last night, because I didn't remember anything.

Trina's POV: Jessica was hurting, and my son was to blame. She was like a daughter to me and I couldn't stand her like this. Things had to be set ready, she had been through too much and now needed happiness. "Mom, everything okay in there?" interuppted Sid.

I nodded my head " Sid, you need to let her be. She wants you to give your relationship with Lauren a chance, and if you really love her you'll do this"

"This is so stupid, why should I be with Lauren when I love her. I'm sorry but I can't do that" he argued.

"You caused this now you have to suffer the consequences, things can't always go your way Sidney" I spoke as I walked away from him. I walked into the kitchen to help Lauren and Martha with the breakfast. The two were setting the plates on the dinning table and I began helping. I personally liked Jessica better then Lauren, Jessica interacted with everyone but Lauren she was very rude and unpleasant and barley talked to us. "Lauren go call everyone for breakfast" order Martha. Lauren ran along to call everyone, and Martha began speaking to me "Sidney needs to stay away from Jessica, she ruining his happily married life"

"Sorry Martha, but your daughter has caused this, you need to stop blindly trusting her" I snapped back. I couldn't stand when someone said a word against Jessica, she was like my daughter and no one had the right to insult her.

Martha did not dare to respond, but gave me a stare and looked away. Everyone was coming out of there rooms, and taking there seat on the dinning table. I saw Jessica come out of her room and she walked towards the kids room. Jace ran out and to me and gave me a hug "I MISSED YOU GRANDMA" he squealed. We had come home very late last night and the kids were asleep, so Troy and I didn't get to meet them. "I missed you to Jace" I said as I bent down and kissed his forehead. "Where are your brother and Sister?" I asked, as I was very eager to meet the two.