Chapter 24: Lauren and Ashley

“We did nothing, like that” replied Neal

“Stop your bullshit, Jessica told me” yelled Samanatha

“You do realize how mad Sid’s going to be if he finds out? I asked. 

Samantha interrupted “Guys we’ll talk about this later Jessica and Sid are coming down no one mention this to anyone” 

Jessica’s POV: I saw everyone talking when we were coming down and they all looked like they were very mad, I heard Sid mumble “What’s going on there?”   He was wanted to know what everyone was talking about and as we got down I heard Samantha tell everyone to be quiet. Everyone seemed upset and I knew Sid would catch on soon, I should have just told him what happened. “Mention what to who?” asked Sid. He had heard Samantha talking, “Oh we were just talking about Jace’s birthday gift, its coming up soon” lied Malkin. Sid began talking and everyone sat down on the couch. He got so excited when Malkin brought up Jace’s birthday. He began talking about plans and there was like a month left. I saw Neal looking at me, “I need to talk to you” he mouthed. I quickly looked away from him. The doorbell rang and I raced to door to open. “Hello, how can I help you?” I said to the two stranger girls standing in front of me. 

“Is Sid and Malkin here?” they asked. “Yeah but who are you?” I wondered. Sid and Malkin came in their view and they pushed me aside and ran in. I tried to stop them but they didn’t, I was about to call security but Sid yelled Lauren and Ashley. The girl named Lauren attacked Sid “I missed you” she said as she kissed him. My mouth dropped this girl had just barged in and kissed my husband, who was she. I looked over to Samantha, she looked like she was going to punch Ashley.  Ashley was all over Malkin and wasn’t letting him go. I was still shocked by the two girls coming in like that and kissing our husbands. I walked over to Samantha “Do you know?”  

 “No clue” replied Samantha.  

“Then who……”   I asked  

“ I don’t even know but if she doesn’t get off Malkin a bitch gonna die” yelled Samantha.

A smile formed on my face when Samantha said that I couldn’t stop laughing. I tried to talk to Sid, but he gotten so busy with his friend that he walked off with her to the backyard. I looked at Malkin and he had walked to the front gazebo with his friend. Samanatha and I didn’t know what to do. The guys just seemed to ignore us and we sat down on the couch all sad and depressed. Neal came over and sat down beside me, I didn’t want to talk to him so I looked away. “Those girls where Sid and Malkin’s girlfriends, Before you guys. When you first met Sid he was dating her and he didn’t tell a lot of people because he was really secretive about his life, and they never really broke it off because she went to England with Ashley for school, and now there back. Malkin dated Ashley for a couple of months but Lauren and Sid’s relationship was an on and off again thing for a couple of years” stated Neal  

Samantha and I immediately ran off to go check on our guys. I saw Sid in the back, he seemed like he was really enjoying his time. I saw Lauren was all over him and she grabbed the collar of his shirt. I saw Sid lick his lips and she kissed him. Sid’s hands moved to her back and supported it and I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran over to them ‘Looks like your Jaws healing a bit to fast eh”  I saw Sid pull back immediately and Lauren gave me a death glare “Who are you?” she asked.  I looked around “Oh wait your talking to me? Oh well I’m Sid’s wife and I’m assuming you’re his girlfriend that he never broke up with?”  

“Jessica stop being so rude” said Sid. 

“You got married? You told me you loved me?” she snapped at Sid

“I.. I Lauren can I talk to you alone” he replied 

“You can talk in front of me” I smiled.