Chapter 13: My worst NightMare

I walked over to the bruins locker room, and as I entered Tyler picked me up and swirled me around 'Hey babe ready for our date?" All the guys were looking at us, and I felt awkward. "Ty can I talk to you outside?"

Tyler followed me outside, and I began explaining to him about the change of plays, he didn't seem to mind at all. "Yeah, go Jace deserves to be with you. And after the date come over, I'll leave a spare key' smiled Tyler. I thanked him for being so understanding. Tyler pinned me against the wall "I'm fine with it just don't forget your mine" He kissed me, and I kissed him back. His lips were soft and sweet, I put my arms around his neck, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his hips. His hands creased my hair, while I let mine play with his hair. He reached under my shirt and clutched my stomach, his hands were cold and soothing. "Ty, we should stop before things get intense here" I whispered. "Jess, I need you, right now" Tyler spoke seductively. We pulled back immediatly when we heard someone whistling. I looked around and noticed Brad and Thoroton and Neal and Letang. The situation had just gotten really awkward. Brad was whistling and I felt my cheek blaze and Neal and Letang both seemed angered. I saw them storm off. Tyler set me down, "You too need a room" laughed Brad as he walked off with Thoroton. I got a text from unknown number, it was Sid. He told me he would be picking me up at 9pm. I kissed Tyler good bye and headed home. When I reached the house, I raced upstairs and messaged Sid the address, I had 30 minutes to get ready. I torn apart my closet and found a baby blue colored dress. I quickly changed and curled my hair as fast as I could. I applied light make up and found my flats. Once I was ready, I waited for Sid, I heard a honk and I headed downstairs. Sid held the door open for me while I got in, I noticed Jace in the back seat "Hey kiddo, you look absolutely stunning" He was wearing a little suit and tie and blazer, just like his dad. "Thanks" he smiled. 'Who dressed you up?" I asked.

"Daddy did" replied Jace.

I looked over at Sid, who was smiling, I smiled back at him. The car ride was pretty fun, Jace and I kept talking and Sid even occasionally spoke. I had put my hand on the arm rest and Sid grabbed my hand and held it, I smiled at him. I didn't want to move my hand, his touch felt comforting. We reached the restaurant, and we all got out. Jace held my hand, as we headed in. "Table for 3' said Crosby to the waitress, as she led the way. We took our seats, "You guys have a really cute family" she said.

"Thanks" Both Sid and I said at the same times.

The waitress name was Elena, she took our orders and left. Sid wasn't talking that much anymore, everything was getting really awkward and I finally broke the slience by saying "Sid you look really nice tonight"

He smiled at me, 'And you look beautiful like always"

"Thanks, I wish I had my memory. None of this would be happening right now" I said as I felt tears form in my eyes.

"Hey, we'll get through this together, you'll remember soon, I promise" he said as he took hold of my hands.

"I hope so" I smiled.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly, we had fun and Jace was enjoying himself too. Sid and I were also talking and he was explaining to me about, my life and family. Everyone around the room kept staring at us, well at Crosby, a lot of fans had come up and asked for Autographs. "Jessica, look it's a picture of you" smiled Sid as he took the picture from his fan. I looked at it, it was a picture of both of us actually. Sid was bending down on his knee's and he had his gold medal around his neck, and I had my hands covering my mouth. I couldn't believe I had forgetten, this moment ever happened, I wanted to remember it all. The fan asked me to sign it as well and I did. After the fan left, I ran out of the resturant, I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't believe I had forgetten about my husband, my brother, my son, my family. I must have been the worst mother in the world, i had forgotten about my own son. I cried my heart out, and felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around and it was Sid and Jace "Hey babe, everything's going to fine, I promise"