Chapter 30: Its Over but We'll start it again

"SHUT UP, Whatever fucken go take her where you went I don't care anymore, and there probably your kids anyways, what's it to me" I yelled. I was getting sick and tired of Neal yelling me and I was sick of putting of with Jessica. I knew I felt bad for her right now, but I wasn't going to forget what she did to me. "Egoistic bitch, I knew you would say that, here take a look." said Neal as he handed me an envelope. I slid the paper out and unfolded it. I began reading it. My eyes scanned the page, and my mouth dropped. The kids were mine, and I couldn't believe it. I reached for Jessica but Neal pulled her away from me. I did so much to Jessica and she was pregnant. I felt disgusted with myself for treating her so badly. I heard the sirens of the ambulance fill my ears. The paramedics rushed in and took Jessica. 'Who's coming with her?" asked one of the parmedics.

"I am" stated Neal. I didn't bother to argue with him and he raced away. I grabbed my car keys and was about to go after Jessica guys but Lauren stopped me. "Sid I'm not feeling good, can you please take me upstairs?' I helped lauren climb the stairs and set her down on the bed. I handed her the medications and she quickly threw them down her throat. "Are you okay?" I asked. 'Yeah babe I'm fine, and did you hand out the invations for the wedding?" she questioned. I nodded my head and I told her I did. I still had to get Jessica to sign the divorce papers. "Lauren I'll be back" I said. I grabbed the keys again and the papers off the counter and headed for the hospital.

2 Hours later: Neal's POV:

The doctors had examined Jessica and everything was fine. She wasn't hurt to bad and her babies were safe. She was sleeping and I sat next to her and kept an eye on her. Jessica looked so naïve, so innocent while sleeping. I wanted to hold her in my arms and never let her go. I saw her shiver and she slowly opened her eyes. 'Heyy Jess" I said softly. She looked around the room and asked to get up. I helped her up and positioned the pillow behind her back. "How you feeling?" I asked. "I feel fine, a bit whoozy and my head hurts" she said while rubbing her head. There was a knock on the door and I went to open it. I noticed Sid standing on the other side of the door with flowers in his hand. What was going on with him? I thought to myself. "Can I come in?" he asked. I nodded my head and let him in. He walked over to Jessica and sat down on the stool beside her. I stood at the door, I knew the two wanted to be alone, but I didn't want to take any chances. Jessica turned her attention away from Sid. "Um Hi, look I didn't mean to push you I'm so sorry and I didn't know you were pregnant." he said handing her the flowers. She took the flowers and looked at them. "So how are the babies, I heard their twins. Have you decided any names?" he asked.

"No not yet" said Jessica slowly. "Jace is going to be excited to know he has two younger siblings on the way" smiled Sid.

"Don't you mean three" corrected Jessica. I could see how hurt she was feeling.

Sid leaned over and kissed her stomach "Daddy loves you guys" he spoke. She moved herself away from him.

She didn't speak, so he began to talk "Anyways I needed you to sign this" He handed Jessica an orange envelope. She looked at it nervously and began shaking as she opened it. The papers inside where now in her hand. I saw tears forming in her eyes "You came here for this?" she asked, her voice trembling. I wanted to see what the papers had written on them. "Pen" she stated. "You didn't have to bring the flowers or ask if I was okay, you could have just handed me these when you walked in" He handed her a pen and she signed the papers. "Nice knowing you' she smiled. "I'm keeping Jace's custody, and for the unborn babies, I'll send you the court orders" he said as he began leaving the room. I finally understood what was going on, he asked her to sign the divorce papers. "You aren't taking my kids away from me, they almost died because of you" she said.

"We'll see about that" he responded

"Sometimes I wish I hadn't fallen for you, this would have never happened" spoke Jessica. As soon as he left she started crying, her condition was getting so bad. "Jessica he's not worth your tears" I said trying to calm her down. She cried louder and louder and soon their was a puddle of tears around her. "He meant everything to me and now he's gone. I loved him more then my life. When I met him at the Olympics I was so happy to have him back, he helped me get away from Oveckin, he taught me how to live and be myself again and now my only happiness in this world is gone' she cried. I couldn't stand her like this, it was such a horrible sight. "Jessica stop crying, this will effect your babies, you can't be taking stress." All of a sudden Jessica's breathing pattern changed, her breaths were shortened and was having a hard time breathing. She started to cough out blood and She began to become unresponsive "JESSICA!! JESSICA RESPOND TO ME!! DOCTOR, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP" I yelled. Her condition was getting worse minute by minute. I examined her closely and her skin started to turn blue. She was taking this shock to the heart. I ran out and looked for the doctor and immediately called them. They all crowded her room and made me wait outside. After a while they came out with Jessica they were taking her to the emergency ward, they needed to do a full MRI on her and more. "She's was having a paralyzing panic attack, we have to run some tests on her, and please make sure she stays away from stress" said the doctor as he left with Jessica.

I had called Samantha and let her know what happened and also Jessica's brother and other family members. I had enough of Sid and was going to get him back for hurting Jessica. I ran to the parking lot and unlocked my car. I got in and turned the ignition and headed for Sid's house. I was pissed at him and all the pain he put Jessica through. I drove as fast as I could and broke many red light on the way. I reached his house and parked my car and ran inside. I noticed our whole team was gathered at his house and Samantha was here as well. I ignored everyone and raced towards Sid. I grabbed his collar "SHE HAD A PARALZYING ATTACK CAUSE OF YOU"

"SHE WHAT?" yelled Samantha. "Let go of my collar Neal" said Sid. "And its not my fault"

I couldn't stand Sid anymore and I punched him. He didn't hesitate to punch me back. We were facing off against each other. We both threw punches and each other and soon the guys came in and broke us apart "Stop acting like kids" yelled Dupuis

"What exactly happened?" asked Cooke

"Jessica is pregnant and he treated her so badly, today he pushed her and she fell, thank god her babies were okay. He then came into the hospital and acted like he cared about her and handed her the divorce papers and told her he was keeping Jace's custody and the unborn babies as well. She couldn't take it and she had a paralyzing attack. HER LIFE'S IN DANGER AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT SID" I yelled.

"She's pregnant? Oh my god Sid, you shouldn't have done that. Poor Jessica" said Carole

Carole started crying "I feel so bad for Jessica, I can't believe none of us bothered to check up on her"

Dupuis raced over to his wife and comforted her. "We have to go see Jessica now" yelled Samantha.

I wanted to hurt Sid badly but Letang held me back. I wasn't going to forgive him for it. Everyone raced to their cars. Sid sat down on the couch and iced his eye.

Next day:

I stayed with Jessica the entire day, she was doing better then before and was peacefully sleeping. Everyone had dropped by to see Jessica, but Sid hadn't come. I felt like he was punishing himself by keeping away from her now. Last night at his house, I finally saw that same spark, the spark when Sid first saw Jessica at the Winter Classic. I saw Jessica move, I walked to her side. She was slowly opening her eyes. I held her hand and sat down beside her "How you feeling" She shifted her weight onto her side "I feel good"

I helped her over to the bathroom so she could wash up. I waited outside and when she was done I helped her back to the bed. I got her medications and food ready for her. "Neal, you don't have to do all this" she smiled. "I want to Jessica" I responded. "I'll go get the doctor, they needed to examine you one more time" I said leaving the room. I walked into the hallway and saw Lauren and Sid coming. They had gift bags, ballons and a bunch of other stuff in their hands. I approached the two "What are you doing here?"

"We came to see how Jessica was doing" smiled Lauren

"Cut the act, and leave she doesn't want to see you" I said harshly

"Chill we just came to give her the wedding card" sqeauled Lauren. Sid grabbed her arm 'I didn't agree to this, we can't stress her more"

"You aren't seeing her, and I'll give this to her once she feels better. Sid I really thought you loved Jessica, but guess you just wanted her cause every other guy did. And like always you had to get her before anyone else could" I stated.

"Can I see her once?" asked Sid

"NO" I yelled.

I saw a disappointed look on Sid's face. He turned around and began walking. Lauren stayed "Make sure Jessica show's up to the wedding" she winked.

"This is your fault, but here me out. Both of them love each other and I promise you they will be together and you won't be able to stop it" I smirked.

"Yeah whatever we'll see, and trust me I did a pretty good job of making Jessica hate Sid. There's no way they'll ever be together now" laughed Lauren as she walked off.

I walked back into Jessica's room and tuned into TSN. I noticed the TSN reporters were outside the hospital flooding Sid with questions. "Is it true you and your wife have broken up?" asked one of the reporters.

"Its true" squealed Lauren. Sid was dumb folded and wasn't saying anything. Some had leaked the news out about their divorce, personally I thought it was Lauren. "Well You've heard it here, Sid and Jessica Crosby are through. Which means Jessica's on the market guys" smirked the Reporter. I quickly shut the T.V. I saw Jessica was in tears and I tried to comfort her. "Everything's over, I have no one left" she cried.