Chapter 71: He trusts me

He could barely stand "I.... Home.. Drive"

I grabbed the car keys out of his hand "Woah no way you are driving in this condition"

I sent Sid a quick text message and helped Sutter into his car and began driving

"Brandi please come back" he kept repeating

"Suttsy! Are you alright?" I asked but he didn't reply.

Sid began calling me and I put it on speaker, "where are you? And are you okay?"

"Sid.. I'm fine... Just driving Suttsy home because he's too drunk. Can you meet me at his house?" I asked

Sid said okay and then cut the phone on me.

I reached Sutter's house quickly and helped him in. As we entered the house I noticed it was a mess... Things were thrown around everywhere and it seemed like there had been a fight in here.

I helped Brendan into his room and ran downstairs and got him a glass of water. I sat down beside him "Did something happen between you and your girlfriend?"

I got no answer, instead He looked at me and pinned me to the bed "Brandi I missed you... Please don't leave me... Please"

"I'm Jessica not Brandi... Let me go Brendan!" I struggled underneath him "I have to leave!"

"NO! You aren't going anywhere anymore" he yelled

I was really scared now and I tried to push him off me but it wouldn't work "SUTTER! I'm not brandi!"

"I'm not letting you leave now! I'm sorry about what happened that day! I love you" he spoke as he began kissing me.

I struggled under him and tried to pull free... I wanted to cry, this was going to be so awkward for both of us tomorrow.

"JESSICA!" I heard a female voice yell

I tried as hard as I could and pushed Sutter off me. Sid and Brandi were standing in the doorway looking at us. "He was drunk.. i just" Brandi cut me off

"Save it! Lauren was right about you! You are a whore!" She yelled "I can't believe you were trying to take advantage of my boyfriends drunk state"

"It...it wasn't like that" I held back tears.

"Shut the fuck up, the whole teams knows how big of a slut you are" Brandi yelled

I looked over at Sid, His fists were clenched and a blank look was plastered onto his face. I felt like he too believed I was wrong.

I didn't try to explain myself either and ran out of the room and into the car and drove away.

I knew everything between Sid and I was too good to be true.....

2 hours later: Sid's POV

Jessica still hadn't come home, I
Tried to call her a numerous amount of times but there was no answer

I tried to go after her but she had disappeared from Sutter's house so quickly.

I dialled up Tyler to see if she was at his house but he also had no clue to where she was.

I was worried about her, I hope she didnt take some stupid move in anger.

"C'mon Jess pick up!" I called her again and no answer.

She hadn't picked up. I was too worried and began driving around looking for her at her favourite spots.

I drove to the mountain tops and parks but there was no sign of her. I remembered her going out to the woods once to get things off her chest so I drove there to look for her. Just as I thought her car was parked off to the side. I parked my car and walked towards hers. As I got closer to the car I noticed Jessica was asleep. I knocked on the window of the car, causing her to wake up. She seemed frightened to see me.