Chapter 11: Oh Captain, My Captain

Sid's POV:

Was this real, was she actually infront of me, or was my mind playing games with me again. I could hear my heart beating so loud that I thought it would fall out of my chest.

She smiled down at Jace, her smile, her presence was driving me wild. I felt like my world was slipping out of my world. Samatha gasped and everyone was staring at her with their eyes wide and mouths open.

For some reason I couldn't actually believe she was here, my life had come to a stop without her and it just felt like I'd never be able to see her again no matter how hard I tried to find her.

She looked at me for a brief second and then down to Jace "Hey Buddy!"

She finally spoke and I was beginning to realize she was actually infront of me this time.

"Hello" Jace flashed a smile at her.

She bent down to talk to him "Thanks for returning my wallet, these are for you"

"No problem, my daddy always tells me to return things that don't belong to me, you should thank him for teaching me that" responded Jace. Everyone around the room was still shocked to see Jessica, I myself was abosring the shock. "Well then your daddy, must be great and sweet like you. Well anyways Tyler's probably looking for me, I should go. Bye Jace" she said.

"Bye" responded Jace.

Everyone was as still as they could be. She turned around and began walking away and I felt physical pain in my heart. I couldn't see her leave again, I just had found her.

I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist, she turned around slowly. Her face lost its color and her steps stuttered back "Y..you?" she whispered.

I pulled her into my chest and she whimpered. I put my arms around her and hugged her while tears stained my face.

She pushed back "W...what..a..are..you..doing?"

She seemed frightened for some reason and she stepped back as far as she could.

"Jess I've finally found you" I cried.

She stood there staring at me and I walked up to her and rested my hand on her cheek and leaned in to kiss her.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?" Yelled Tyler.

I blocked everyone out and began kissing her, Tyler pushed me away, and Jessica still seemed to be standing in shock.

"Stay way from my girl" said Tyler as he grabbed her hand.

"What do you mean your girl?" i asked "She's my wife"

"I...i..i'm...y.your what?!?!?" Jessica finally spoke.

Tyler seemed shocked "She's my girlfriend, isn't your wife in fucking Europe or something?"

I grabbed Jessica's hands again and she pushed free and ran into Tyler's arms. "I...i'm scared Ty" tears escaped her eyes.

"SHE'S MY WIFE! Jess please don't do this" I yelled.

"I...I don't know you!" She cried louder.

I tried to pull her away from Tyler, I couldn't tolerate him next to her but she was just getting for freaked out.

The bruins had also come out of their locker room. Bergeron stepped forward "Sid stop"

"Jace that's your mommy" yelled Samantha

"I.m.. his what?" Stuttered Jessica.

"Jess we all missed you so much, I love you" I spoke as I tried to get Tyler to let her go.