Chapter 64: Sabrina

Sid's POV:

Jessica played with my hands "Sid I didn't see Sabrina show up at the table, is she still sleeping?"

"She wasn't in her room and now that I think of It I didn't see her opening her presents either" I spoke.

Jessica and I immediately had a worried expression plastered onto our faces. We jumped out of bed and walked towards the kid's room.

I checked Sabrina's bed and she wasn't here. Jessica had started panicking. "Sabrina baby where are you?" Jessica yelled as she walked into the hallway.

There was no answer "Sabrina where are you?" I yelled as well.

Everyone rushed into the hall. I noticed Sabrina's presents were still untouched under the tree. "Mom have you seen Sabrina?" Jessica asked my mom.

"No honey I haven't see her since last night" she replied

Jessica began running through each room searching it and so did everyone else. I ran outside and looked for her and could not seem to find her anywhere.

After 15 minutes I ran inside and Jessica ran to me and wrapped her arms around me "Sid.... She's not here.... Please find my baby" she stuttered. Her breaths were short and she was having a difficult time talking.

I rubbed her back "Jess shhh will find her relax"

"Sid she can't handle stress and being alone well, i want my baby with me" she spoke.

Malkin came rushing in from the backyard "there's footsteps heading out and coming in, someone took her"

"WHAT?" I yelled.

Jessica went limp in my arms she had fainted I grabbed and secured her before she could fall. I slowly sat down on the ground with Jessica's head resting in my lap. "WATER" i yelled. My mom brought over some water and sprinkled it on Jess, who regained consciousness.

She wasn't doing to well and kept yelling for Sabrina. I was very annoyed as well, how could Sabrina just disappear?

"DADDY DADDY WE FOUND THIS" Justin came running as he waved an envelope in the air.

"It was besides Sabrina's bed on the ground" Jace said.

I grabbed the envelope from them and pulled out the note inside and read it aloud. "You took my daughter away from me, now I'm taking yours away from you"

Jessica panicked and my mom tried to Consol her. My mind raced where had I heard someone say this befeore. Everything soon clicked "Martha"

"SID WHAT IF SHE HARMS MY DAUGHTER?? I never wanted that to happen to lauren" Jess cried.

I hugged Jess "Jess I promise I won't let anything happen to our princess, I'll bring her back"

"Mom you take care of Jessica don't let her out of the house. Malkin you head to the police station file a complaint, i'm heading to the airport. They couldn't have gotten far." I instructed everyone.

"Just bring her back I want my baby back" Jessica cried as she collapsed onto her knees.

I bent down and kissed her cheek "baby ill bring her back trust me"

I then rushed out of the house. I was sure Martha had gone to the hospital.... But wait she didn't have Sabrina's passport..... So must be driving out of Pittsburgh. She can't take her across the border either, so she has to go into some near by city but then she can be anywhere.

I dialled up Malkin immediately, I remembered Martha's lincese plate number.

Jessica's POV:

"I'm going to take away your daughter like you took away mine" Martha's words ran through my head.