Chapter 56: Love Drives Us Insane

Tyler's POV: For the past five days Jessica's has been living with me and it's been wonderful, I love having her around. And the most important thing is she's finally happy. "Jess pass the ball" I smile. We are engaged in a friendly round of basketball. "Come and get it" Jessica winks as she heads to the hoop and does a lay up.

"I can beat you easily, you know?" I smirk.

"Bring it" she smiles. Jessica and I are at the park besides my condo, playing on the court. I race over to her, and get in defense position. She has her left arm out to protect the ball and is dribbling with the right. I check her but she crossovers the ball through her legs and past me straight towards the hoop. She does an easily lay up and gets a basket. "I believe I just got a basket" she smiled.

I grabbed hold of the ball and moved past her straight towards the hoop, she got in the way and I spun around her and towards the hoop and dunked the ball in "HEY NO FAIR YOU TRAVELLED" she yelled. I pick her up and flung her over my shoulder "Not everything is fair in life" I laughed.

"Oh shut up, no need to start being deep" She said as she kicked me to let her go.

I put her down and she starts off with the ball again, she heading to the hoop but it starts pouring down all of a sudden and she screams. The rain just came out of no where. "Ty lets get back to the condo" she yells as she grabs hold of my hand and starts dragging me back. I hesitate to go back "let's enjoy the rain"

"Noo we are going to get sick" she whined. I picked her up and swirled her around as the rain fell on us. "Let's enjoy ourselves"

She began laughing and nodded her head. I set her down and she opened her arms and spun around. The rain fell gently on her beautiful face. I pulled her in, her eyes locked with mine. Her breath trickled off the tip of my nose. I moved in to close the distance and kissed her sweet lips. Her lips moved in sync with mine. I felt a burn inside me raising as the kiss grew more intense. She pulls back and smirks "Race you back" She starts running and so do I. "HEY, that's not fair you got a head start' I yell while running

"Like you said not everything is fair" she yells back.

She makes it to the front of the Condo lobby and waits for me to catch up. I huff and puff as I try to catch my breath. She holds my hand and leads me to the elevator. We get into the elevator "Someones out of shape" she speaks

"Please Jessica I'm in perfect shape" I smirk as I lift my shirt and showcase her my abs. She blushes.

The elevator stops at our floor and we get out. Jessica leads the way to our condo. She places the key in and begins turning it but I twirl her around. I cant take it anymore and grow hungry. I wrap my arms around her and start kissing her passionately. She kisses me back with equal hunger. Not breaking from the kiss I open the door and we tumble in. I quickly take the key out and close the door behind us. I throw the key onto the table and Jessica and I collapse onto the couch. Not breaking from the kiss my hands go down to her shirt and quickly lift it over her head. Jessica has slowed the kiss down and it seems like she unsure about what's happening. "You okay?" I ask as I pull away. She seems nervous "Ty I Don't know"

"I don't know about what?" I question her.

"About t..this" she stutters.

I back off of her slowly, a bit frustrated. I grab her shirt off the ground and throw it back to her. "Tyler" she calls after me

"What?" I yell

"I...I'm sorry" She spoke.

"Jessica stop thinking about Sid and think about your happiness for once" I yell as I walk into my bedroom and close the door.