Chapter 14: Jerk Face Returns

"Oveckin" I whispered.

He looked at me and smirked, I ran past him, but he grabbed my arm. I didn't want to be near him, I kept getting reminded of those horrible nightmares. People were staring at us, so I tried to act as normal as I could. Oveckin grabbed my wrist and led the way. He stopped near the washrooms, and pinned me against the wall. He ran his hand up my waist and to my lips. "God I missed you" he spoke as his lips came close to mine, there was barley a inch left between us. He leaned in and I moved my face away. "Still denying me eh? He laughed. I pushed him away and ran straight towards Tyler "Can we please leave?"

"Are you okay? You looked shaken up"

"Hey Tyler" said Oveckin.

He followed me here, I was scared of him. I quickly told Tyler, I had to go somewhere and left. I didn't want to be anywhere near him. I don't know how I remembered Oveckin, but didn't remember Sid. I walked out of the mall and hired a cab and headed home. The driver dropped me off and I paid him and headed upstairs. I unlocked the door and saw Milan, watching TV. I waved at him and headed to my room and took a quick shower and changed my clothes. I walked out and soon sat down in bed, Milan knocked on my door.

"Hey I thought you were hanging with Tyler, what happened?"

"Nothing I just feel sick that's all" I said trying to form a smile.

He bent down and kissed my forehead "Oh, well anyways I'm going to practice, see you later"

Milan treated me as his younger sister and I could tell him anything "Milan!"

"Yeah Jessica?"

"What should I do with the Tyler, Crosby issue?" I asked

He sat down beside me "Well if I were you I would chose neither, naw I'm just joking, listen to your heart Jessica, You'll get through this don't worry. I'll support your every decision"

I kissed his cheek "Thanks"

Milan soon left and headed for practice. I began watching T.V and took some advil, I wasn't feeling good. I also decided to drift off to sleep, ever since seeing Oveckin I felt sick and my stomach hurt. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a loud bang, I looked around my room and made it safe. I kept hearing things break, and loud noises and footsteps came from the living room. I ran to my door and opened a bit to see what was going on, I saw a couple of strangers in black hoodies ramaging through the apartment. They were tearing everything apart. I opened the door a bit more and one of the strangers appeared in front of me. I screamed, he had caught me off guard. I slapped the door shut and locked it. They kept kicking it, trying to open the door. I raced across looking for my phone "WHERE DID I PUT IT?" I screamed. The door burst open and they came in. I flung my jacket on, and tried to make a run a for it, but I failed miserably and one of the guys threw me back. I fell hard and tried to get up again, my knees hurt from the fall, but I managed to stand up. "So still trying to run?" in Walked Oveckin. I froze completely shattered, "Youuu..you.....Leave me alone" I screamed.

Oveckin's POV: "You all can leave your jobs done" I ordered.

I pulled Jessica closer to me, her fist raised and before I had time to stop it, she punched me. I clutched my stomach and nearly fell over. She ran past me, I got up and ran after her before she could open the door. I picked her up and slammed her against the wall, her brown eyes wider then normal, and her skin paler then usual. I licked my lips, she was so beautiful. Jessica raised her hand again, and slapped me. I nearly staggered back.

"Damn girl" I murmured under my breath, and she got free again. She opened the door and flew out. I ran towards the main door. Jumping forward, I made it just in time to be standing in front of her. I grabbed her Jacket and slammed her body against to the nearest wall, this time using my whole body to pin her against it. Her breathing heavy, uneven. I grinned, knowing she wouldn't be able to escape from me this time.