Chapter 60: Death Awarded

"Sidd" called a daul voice, I diverted my attention and saw a figure laying not to far to my right on the ground.

I Approached the figure and a wave of happiness took over me "Jessica" I yelled as I took hold of her in my arms and sobbed.

"Jess are you alright?" I spoke as tears fell out of my eyes.

"I..I'm fine,my head hurts" she stuttered. Jessica didn't have an major injuries, she had minor scrapes.

"Lauren...w..where iss she?" I had totally forgot about her.

I helped Jessica up, my heart raced the body I had seen earlier could it ? No no i shouldn't be thinking such negative thoughts.

I walked over to the body and Jessica limped behind me. A pile of blood surrounded the body. I sat down beside her and carefully turned the body.

"NOOOOOO" Jessica screamed and tears flooded out.

"Lauren.... No this can't be happening... Wake up" i spoke as I tried to find a pulse.

It was getting really hard to look at Lauren she was covered in blood head to toe. "JESSICA" I heard Sam's voice. I turned around to see Jessica had fainted. Sam took hold of her and I immediately dailed 911.

*Hospital*

When we got to the hospital, the doctors immediately took Lauren into the Emergency room while I gave the police information on car and driver. Jessica was pretty shaken up after seeing Lauren like that and was unable to get a grip of herself. Sam and the doctor tried to calm her down, but when it was of no use, they gave her an injection to put her to sleep. Malkin had also come by to check on Sam and had decided to take the kids home with him.

I was having mixed feelings for Lauren and wanted her to be safe. I remembered all the times I enjoyed with her and most of all remembered the times I loved her and not Jessica. I felt guilty of being so unfair to her, I told her I had loved her and than had gotten married to Jessica. I had to much guilt within me and wanted to ask Lauren to forgive me and I don't think I will get the chance to.

The lights of the emergency room turned off, the doctors came out "She doesn't have much time and wants to see you" I nodded my head and walked into her room. Her condition was really bad, I walked over to her and sat down beside her and grabbed her hand "S..s...sid" she could barely speak.

"I'm here shh don't stress yourself" I spoke.

"Sid...I'm s...sorry for.....everything" She spoke.

"Lauren don't I should be the one apologizing. This is my fault" Tears escaped my eyes.

She tried to force a smile on her face "itts Okayy....tell...j..jessica...not..to blame herself for this, and S..sid...ppprommise me... You will s.solve everything...w..with Jess"

"Lauren we will save you, don't say that"

"Sid I won't make it..this is my karma, j..just promise me" she coughed.

"I...I promise" I spoke.

Lauren leaned close to me and kisses my cheek, her eyes began closing "Lauren don't go" I cried. Her pulse began dropping.

Her heartbeat dropped and the monitor went still......Lauren was no more. I broke down crying

"Sid" spoke a faint voice, I looked to the door to see Jessica walk in. "Is s..she sleeping?"

I looked back at Lauren and cried. I had so much to apologize to her for and now she was gone.

The doctors rushed in and checked Lauren "We are sorry" they spoke.