Chapter 70: All Of Me

I grabbed him from his collar and Jessica's eyes widened, "Sid don't!"

"You did this on purpose didn't you?" I asked and he began laughing. "What if I had punched you or something?"

"I would have been alright" he said while still laughing.

"Why?" Jess spoke faintly

"Jess you know I can always tell how you are feeling no matter how hard you try hiding it." He said.

He continued talking "I know Malkin was treating you like shit, and I asked Sam yesterday what was going on. Also I knew you felt unsure about your and Sid's relationship and when I came To talk to you I saw Sid by the door and decided to do this"

She hugged him "I'm glad I have you as a friend in my life"

"Sid, Jessica has a really hard time expressing how she feels and always suppresses everything, and then stress over it for days. Its your job to stop her from doing this now!" He told me and I nodded my head.

Cody looked over at Jessica "Wanna tell him what Malkin said about you today?"

She looked really tensed all of a sudden. "Jess what did he say?"

She slowly explained everything to me and I couldn't believe she had to deal with all of his taunts.

"Do you have an clue to as why he acts like this?" i asked her

"None to be honest" she looked at the ground.

I hugged her "don't worry we'll figure it out

Jessica's POV

"Anyways, we are going out with the team tonight for dinner okay?" Sid spoke and I nodded my head.

I hugged Cody and he left.

"Do you want to go home and get dressed and then we can meet the guys at the restaurant?" Sid offered and I nodded my head.

We both grabbed our stuff and headed home to get ready.

Sid blasted the music in the car and began singing along, "So am i wrong? For thinking that we could be something for real?"

He grabbed my hand and I smiled "Both hands on the wheel, Sid"

"Now am I wrong? For trying to

reach the things I can't see" he sang

"7 years and your singing still hasn't improved" I laughed.

"Don't be rude" he said

I quickly kissed his cheek "babe I'm not being rude... Just stating the truth"

Sid's hand kept playing with mine and he kept looking over and me, "Sid pay attention to the road"

He smirked and put both his hands on the wheel, but still kept staring at me. "Sid why are you looking at me like that?" i asked.

He stopped the car because of a red light, "I was just admiring your beauty"

My cheeks felt warm and a small smile formed on my lips. Sid leaned over and slightly sucked on them.

We were disturbed when a couple cars behind us started honking for us to go, since light had turned green.

Sid pulled over and immediately began kissing me again. "Sid we should get going" I whispered in-between kisses.

"Two minutes won't kill us" he replied.

I kissed him back and his hands immediately dove under my shirt and thats when I became uncomfortable.