Chapter 69: Are you sure?

I put on my clothes and decided to go for a walk to take things off my mind. I was still limping because my leg was causing me slight discomfort.

I took out my phone and shuffled through the music list and walked out of the room. I limped through the arena listening to music and just getting lost in my own world.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Cody and Cory. I pulled out my headphones, "Hey Guys"

"Hey Jessica... How are you?" Cody spoke.

"Better than I was yesterday" I spoke as I recalled Cody walking on me when I was screaming my head off.

Cory also extended his hand out "Hello... Its finally nice to meet Jessica Crosby"

"Jessica Burrows" I corrected "and Nice to meet you too"

"Wait aren't you and Sid married?" He asked

"No... We got divorced a while back" i spoke faintly.

"I'm so sorry" he said

I smiled "its fine don't worry"

"Hey Guys" Malkin interuppted us.

Malkin whispered to me "Planning on getting both of them in bed with you today I see"

He looked down at me and then over to Cody "so what are you all up to?"

Cory greeted him "Just getting to know the newest member of your team"

Malkin smirked at me and whispered "So by getting to know he means you invited him to bed right? Or are you still working on that?"

I couldn't believe he had said that. Tears formed in my eyes.

"She's a very interesting person... I'm sure Cody can tell you all about that since He and her have spent many..nights... i mean days together" Malkin grinned.

Cody looked at me... And he had a concerning look on his face. I was standing their silently listening to Malkin's taunts and trying not to cry.

"Well i have other things to do so I'll see you guys later" he spoke.

Before leaving he once again whispered to me "Please refrain from getting to friendly with the opponents and giving them blowjobs"

My jaw dropped and he walked away. "Are you okay?" Cody spoke a few seconds later.

"I'm alright" I spoke faintly.

My phones text tone rang and I looked at it. It was from Malkin and I couldn't believe what i was reading... I can't believe he thought that off me.

I couldn't take it and tears began falling out of my eyes "Are you okay?" Cory asked.

I couldn't stand there any longer and raced into the ice girls change room. My own teammate thought of me as a whore so why wouldn't others?

Things were going to get so much worse for me.. I could just feel it

I sat down and leaned against the wall and cried.

"Jess" Cody peaked into the room "You know you can't hide things from me long"

I couldn't take it and raced up to him and hugged him. He rubbed my back "Tell me everything"

Sid's POV:

I was walking through the hallway doing my daily stretches when Cory Conacher interrupted me. Me and him had a bitter rivalry since the sens playoff series.

"Hi Sid" He spoke.

"Hello" I said.

"So I see you managed to lose such a beautiful girl.... Tell me how you did it.... I am dying to know" he smirked.

I laughed "I haven't lost her, she's still mine... She loves me"

"Oh really? She didn't think twice before saying yes to me taking her out on a date" he crossed his arms over his chest... Looking very pleased with himself.

My fists clenched... Why had Jessica said yes to him?

"Maybe she felt bad for you and said yes" I smirked before walking away.

I began looking for Jessica and heard someone crying in the ice girls change room. I raced over and spotted Cody and Jessica sitting together and Jessica had her head in his chest and was crying away.

"That what happened and I don't know why but Malkin hates me a lot" she sobbed.

"He doesn't hate you... Its just a misunderstanding, no one hates you Jess!" Cody comforted her.

"No he hates me! My own son hates me, my family hates me, my own husband even hated me... Everyone hates me!" She stood up and screamed.

Cody stood up and pulled her into him "I don't hate you! I LOVE YOU JESSICA"

Jessica's mouth dropped and she stood their staring at him, he leaned in and began kissing her. My fists clenched and anger raced throughout me.

I waited to see what Jessica would do.

She pushed him away from her "NO! This... This can't happen... No! I'm already know as the whore of the NHL.. NO!"

He grabbed her arms again "Jess I have always had feelings for you and I was going to tell you... But then I found out about you and Sid!"

"Now that Sid and you are over and done with... We can be together!" He added.

Jessica stood their with tears in her eyes. She was left speechless.
"Jess we all know how miserable you are with Sid!" He said.

She looked up at Cody "I...love...him"

"But does he love you?" Cody asked her.

She crashed down on her knees and began crying again. "See Jess even you can't answer that"

He pulled her up and pinned her against the wall, "I'll always love you unlike him" he kissed her again

Jessica pushed him away again "CODY NO!"

He threw himself on her again and she kept pushing him, he finally grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head and she left out a cry "Please stop! Please don't do this"

He didn't listen to her and began unzipping her jacket. She was still struggling to free herself and not taking it anymore I ran over and dragged Cody off her. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and cried into my chest.

Cody stood their eyeing me. I wanted to beat the living shit out of him.

"JESS! We all know he doesn't love you! Forget about him!" Cody spoke. "He's just using you!"

"NO I'M NOT! I KNOW I MADE MISTAKES BEFORE AND I REGRET THEM A LOT" I yelled "AND THIS TIME I'M NOT GOING TO REPEAT THEM! I TRULY DO LOVE YOU JESSICA"

"Look I don't care what anyone says anymore. I am always going to support you And never going to let a misunderstanding ruin our relationship again!" I turned towards Jess.

She immediately hugged me, "I love---" she interuppted me. "Don't say it... It loses meaning"

"Promise me when something goes wrong you'll tell me so we can clear the misunderstanding and solve it" I kissed her forehead.

"I will" Jessica replied.

I looked over at Cody who was smiling.

Why was he smiling... unless he did this all on purpose........

UPDATED!!! PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING YOUR SUMMER.