Chapter 46: Return to Pittsburgh Once Again

Sid's mouth had dropped and I stood in shock, It took me a while to regain control over my body "What are you talking about? I would never do that" I screamed.

'There has to be some mistake" added Sid.

"You are coming with us for furthering questioning and we will be handing their custody to their father until the issues is resolved" she spoke. The cop came forward with a pair of handcuffs "I swear I didn't do anything, I'm pretty sure Travis set this up"

"I'm their father, and my wife hasn't done anything like that, I can assure you" repeated Sid,

The women walked away with Sid and began talking to him, I had no idea what was going on, but I had never even laid a finger on the kids, someone was falsly accusing me. The cop placed the hands cuffs around my wrists, and I let out a cry, Sid ran back over to be and I ran away from the cop and into his arms, "Sid, I swear, I didn't do anything, its all a lie" I cried. The officer came over and began dragging me away from Sid, and Sid put his arms around me "You can't take her anymore, let me see your proof"

The women showed us some pictures, they had to be photo shopped "Your being mislead" I screamed loud enough for everyone in the house to here. Tyler, Kristen and the kids all ran into the room. I raced to Justin and Sabrina "Guys, has mommy, ever treated you badly or hit you?"

"Step away from the kid's ma'am, you are scaring them" spoke on of the officers.

"They are my kids, don't tell me what to do"

The officer came and took hold of me and began dragging me out of the house, I begged for them to let me go, but they weren't. "Our mommy didn't do anything let her go" screamed Justin and Sabrina as they ran to me and grabbed my legs. Sid made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around me "The kids themselves are saying she didn't do anything, your proof is invalid, we can sue, you for harresement and mental stress, let her go"

"Do you have a warrant? Let's see it" stepped in Tyler.

The cops had confused looks on their face and were looking back and fourth. 'Well show them the warrant" stated the women.

"We don't have a warrant" said the bald cop.

"You what?" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You can't take her anywhere without a warrant, she hasn't done anything wrong, I assure you, that you will be hearing from my lawyer" said Sid as he forced the cops to take the handcuffs off me.

Kristen took hold of me and dragged me to the living room while Sid and Tyler reasoned with the cops. I was furious, I couldn't believe Travis would stoop so low, I thought he was joking but he actually did go to child services. The cops left the house. "I'll come back and next time I won't leave without you Ms Jessica Crosby' her voice echoed through my head.

Sid came over and he had a bunch of papers in his hand "We are leaving for Pittsburgh Kids, go pack up"

"You Too Jessica" he added.

"You don't need me now. You have the custody of the kids" I stuttered back.

"Kristen go pack her stuff" he announced as he turned toward Tyler. "Go back to the hotel and grab your stuff. We'll meet you at the airport. The guys already left."

"Your playing for our team now Jessica you have to come" smiled Tyler.

I nodded my head, Tyler hugged me good bye. And I walked upstairs to pack my stuff as well. As I was about to step foot onto the stairs, Sid grabbed my hand and twirled me into his arms. His beautiful hazel eyes were locked with mine. "You okay baby?"