Chapter 28: Truth Revealed

Hey Guys, Sorry for Late updates, I have exams and final project so I'm not on much, but I promise after the exams I'll update regulary. Don't forget to Vote and Fan :) If you have any suggestions and comments let me know, and also what do you guys think about Lauren and Ashley, and do you think Jessica should tell Sid she pregnant or not? Comment and let me know :) Have fun reading <3

Everything was wrong. I felt like I was living my worst nightmare "I didn't know you hated me so much" I said.

"Yeah well guess what Loving you was a mistake" he stated.

"I didn't ask you to marry me." i spoke.

"Yeah well I made a great mistake by asking you to marry me" he said as he walked off

I walked outside and sat down in the gazebo. I cried my heart out, I couldn't believe he said that. There was no way I could forget that stuff. I saw a car pull up, it was Neal. What was he doing here? He made his way toward me. "I knew you were lying, I brought you and your baby some food" he stated. "Oh my god what happened?"

He sat down beside me and helped me calm down. I told him everything that happened . He hugged me, "I'm going to talk to Sid, he has to know your pregnant." I pulled away "No promise me you won't. I don't want him knowing he loves her, let them be together" I said.

"Why are you hurting yourself like this?" he asked.

"What did you bring me to eat?' I said trying to form a smile on my face.

"NEAL, WHY ARE YOU HERE?" yelled Sid. He made his way towards us. I started to shake for some reason, being around this Sid made me stress. Neal got up and confronted Sid "Why are you treating her like this? I thought you loved her?"

"Why are you interfering in our relationship, leave Jessica alone, and go away. You're my team mate don't screw shit up between us for her. Anyways I'm telling you having her in your life is just going to make it miserable" he stated.

"Neal please go, I'll text you later, please if not for me then for.... Please" I said

Neal walked back to me and kissed me. "Take care of yourself and please don't forget to eat and take your medications on time" I looked at Sid and he was furious. I said good bye to Neal and he left.

"Jessica inside NOW" ordered Sid. I disobeyed him and sat back down in the gazebo. I opened the food bag and began eating it. "Jessica I'm fucken locking the doors, come in or spend the night here"

"I'll spend the night here, you go on in and enjoy Lauren's company." I yelled. Sid grabbed my wrist and dragged me in. "Stop, let me go" I yelled.

"Jessica get this straight your only in this house cause Lauren wants you because she wants you to help her, if it wasn't for her I would have....." snapped Sid.

"I'll leave, I feel suffocated staying here, under the same roof as you" I shouted.

Sid tightened his grip on my hand "Your staying until Lauren says so, and Your taking care of her. I'll pay you, but after Lauren's delivery your leaving from here right away"

"NO I AM NOT STAYING IN THIS HELL" I yelled.

"Your staying, you have no choice" he mocked.

I kept screaming, he was frustrating me way to much"I am not your slave, I have a right to do what I want. You just want to make my life hell"

"JESSICA YOUR STAYING" he screamed as his nails clawed into my skin.

I tried to yell back but an unusuall pain appeared in my stomach. I bent over crying in pain and Sid thought I was faking it. Something was piercing my stomach and it was killing me. This pain was worse then cramps and worse then getting a slap shot to the face. "Let...me...go....Sid" I said in between cries.