Chapter 48: We found Hope

I drove to the arena. I was really pissed off at the fact that Lauren was back and Jessica was drifting away from me again. I felt my heart tear away, I wanted to be with Jessica so much that it was eating up my insides. I parked my car, and took out my hockey equitment and headed inside. I walked to the locker room. I opened the doors and everyone was lacing up their skates. I looked around for Tyler and Jessica but they were nowhere in sight.

"So Sid how did you and Jessica spend your night?" winked Letang.

"I hope you guys finally solved your differences" smiled Duper.

"They were at a family dinner last night wonder what happened after that" smirked Sutter and all the guys began laughing.

"Anyways where is your beautiful wife? wondered Staal as he looked behind me to see if Jessica was coming.

Neal burst out laughing "Oh my god you guys are hilarious, I can't believe you guys think Jessica forgave him."

I gave Neal a glare and he shut up and went to back to lacing his skate.

Everyone stopped laughing and stared at me with questioning looks on their faces. "Mind speaking up Sid" spoke Kuntiz.

"Where's Jessica?" wondered Cooke.

"I don't know" I yelled in frustration as I sat down on the bench and began putting my skates on. They were ruining my mood even more.

"Is everything okay between you guys?" asked Kuntiz.

Dupuis came over and sat down beside me "Why didn't Jessica come up? Did you two solve everything?'

"NOTHING'S SOLVED BETWEEN US" I shouted. "FUCKEN LAUREN'S BACK

"SHE WHAT?" yelled Cooke.

I explained to the guys what had happened this morning. "She back and now Jessica's distancing herself from me."

I heard Jessica's laughter erupt and I looked towards the locker room door's and saw her with Tyler. She had a little ice cream bowl in her hand and she was feeding Tyler and he fed her back. The guys all looked at me and I looked away.

"Heyy Guys" smiled Jessica as she entered the room. She went over and gave all the guys hugs. They all had questioning looks on their faces. I approached her, and took hold of her arm. She turned around to face me. "Why didn't you wait for me? You left so fast, I was coming here as well Jessica"

Jessica realised her arm from me, "Umh I....I um... I have to go change talk to you later" she said as she ran off, to go change.

"Tyler you guys are late how come?" wondered Dupuis.

"I had to pick up Jessica and she wanted menchies so had to make a little stop" he replied as he threw his jersey on.

"Sid Jessica lives with you, then why didn't you drive her here?"

"She just left, and she didn't even tell me" I said as I picked up my skate.

Tyler mumbled something but I couldn't here him and I left to head onto the ice. After A couple of minutes Jessica was also on the ice and I skated up to her.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I spoke.

She turned around to face me and then skated back. "I...thought... you.. and Lauren could use time alone...."

"I don't want time alone with her. I want time alone with you" I yelled in frustration.

"I..I'm sorry" she skated away from me and I hit my fists against the glass. How could I stop her from distancing herself from me?