Chapter 55: Adoption

Sid's POV: I poured the beer can down my throat and slammed the empty can down on the bar counter. Jessica was laughing and enjoying her time with Tyler. I should have never agreed to coming here. Lauren came and sat down beside me and ordered a drink.I still had my eyes on Tyler and Jessica. "Just look at the two move together, his hands are slidding up and down her hips, you wish it was you don't you?" Lauren said as she took a sip of her drink. I ordered a vodka bottle and popped the lid open and began chugging it down. "Tyler's sweet lips over Jessica' s, don't you feel heated at all?" she spoke.

"I don't get you" I finally spoke. "I thought you wanted me to stay away from her"

"Oh I do, and I defiantly want both of you to suffer" she laughed. Jessica's arm slid around Tyler's neck and she tip toed up to meet his lips. Tyler sucked on them lightly and moved towards her ear and whispered something. She immediately looked down, a giant smile was lit on her lips, and her cheeks were blazing red. He grabbed her hand and lead her off the dance floor.

I felt a heat inside me raising, I wanted to stop Jessica from going with him. But I couldn't because she wasn't mine, and I had no right over her. I couldn't control her.

"Look likes their ditching this party and heading off to have their own fun, how bout we do the same?" Jessica said as she traced my arms with her finger tips.

She took hold of my arm and led me to an empty booth. She sat down and so did I. I chugged down the vodka and put the bottle aside. Jessica's fingertips traced my collar and pulled me in my lips barely apart from hers. I moved in and she did as well. The kiss started slow but built with need. I picked her up into my lap, her hands raced through my hair. We were swallowing each others lips. My hands raced to her back and I began lifting her shirt up. In no time I had it over her head and off. I began kissing her neck and she spoke my name softly. "Jess, I love you" I whispered to myself. I wanted Jessica Badly I had missed her badly.

"Hey guys we should.....um" I looked up to noticed Jessica, looking down at me. I immediately moved away from the figure I was kissing. I rubbed my eyes and focused on who I had been kissing. "Ughh shit" I cursed. I had gotten carried away and thought Jessica was with me but it actually had been Lauren. I was too drunk to even realize Jessica wasn't with me.

"Woah Guys get a room" smirked Tyler.

"We just might" winked Lauren.

"Ty, I..I'll meet you in the car" spoke Jessica as she gave me one last look and walked away.

Lauren got off me and put her shirt on. Tyler had a gaint devilish grin on his face. "What?" I spit out.

"Nothing, just that you're making this way to easy for me" he said as he began walking away.

I walked towards the car and Lauren followed behind me. I saw Jessica standing besides the car. She gave me a quick smile and looked away. "This was fun" spoke Lauren.

"Yeah we should definitely do this more often" Jessica spoke in an sarcastic tone

"I'll drive since I didn't drink as much as you guys" she spoke as she got into the driver seat. Tyler sat beside her and Lauren and I sat at the back. Jessica began driving, she suddenly didn't seem to be in a good mood. I couldn't believe I had messed up again. "Jess want to sleep over tonight?" Tyler asked her.

She nodded her head. "But you can't" I spoke. Tyler turned around "Why can't she?"

"We promised the kids we'd take them to the fair" I spoke.

"Ty some other time?" Jessica said and Tyler nodded his head.

Jessica parked the car in the drop off zone of Tyler's condo. Tyler leaned over and kissed Jessica's lips "Good Night babe"