2.1 Luke: Is It Desire?

"Why are you here?" Hailey asked with a sigh. It was hot. It was so fucking hot in the hotel room. The AC had broken and since it was the middle of summer, the sun was blazing. Hailey had opened the windows as wide as possible and she was wearing as little clothing as she possibly could which left her in some shorts, underwear and a tank. She wasn't even wearing a bra.

Hailey had been splayed out on top of her bed, her eyes closed. Three was nothing much to do but lie there until the AC was fixed. She had planned on taking a nap maybe, sleep out this whole no AC situation when she felt his eyes on her. She tried to ignore it. Maybe if he saw how uncomfortable and tired she was, he would leave but it had been ten minutes and she could still feel his eyes on her.

Sitting up, Hailey stared at the spot by the door, where the lamp was. Luke appeared as she did this. He was leaning against the wall a smirk on his face. Hailey was surprised to see him still wearing jeans and a flannel. "Do demons not get hot?" Hailey demanded running a hand through her hair.

"Not particularly." Hailey groaned and flopped back down onto the bed.

"God what I wouldn't give to be possessed right now." She grumbled wiping some of the sweat from her forehead.

"I could make that happen." Luke said walking towards her. Hailey rolled her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." She muttered. Luke chuckled and Hailey felt the bed dip down as he sat on the edge of it. She wanted to kick him or tell him to get out but the amount of effort it would take to do that wouldn't make her situation any better.

"No hostility this time? You're not going to try to attack me?" Luke asked leaning back to look at her. Hailey closed her eyes and licked her lips.

"No. Just get out. I'm not in the mood." She murmured. His weight didn't move or shift though. Luke wasn't leaving anytime soon. Something about her lying on the bed like that made him... Antsy.

"What are you in the mood for."

"Luke, get out." Hailey said louder. He didn't reply but Hailey did feel him shift around. She thought he was leaving until she felt some of his weight on top of her. Opening her eyes, Hailey found Luke hovering over her. Grabbing his shoulders, she flipped them around so she was sitting on his stomach. Hailey tried grabbing her demon knife, which was usually strapped to the waistband of her pants or shorts but these were workout shorts, her demon knife was on the kitchen table. "Damnit." Hailey grumbled glancing back at it. Luke laughed, sitting up. Hailey began to move off of him but his arm went around her waist, keeping her to him.

"You're driving me insane right now." Luke murmured.

"What?" Haiely demanded, trying not to sound breathless as Luke put his hand under her shirt. He was actually cold. How was he cold? He was from hell, he should have felt hotter than the sun.

"I really want you." Luke said slowly, his fingertips ghosting over the curve of her back.

"I.. uh.." Hailey stammered out. "Stop."

"Mmm.. Are you sure about that?" Luke asked as he kissed her jawline lightly.

"Yes." Hailey whispered as his lips moved to her neck.

"Are you really sure?" So many things were running through Hailey's mind at the moment. On one hand, no guy, especially one as hot as this, had ever paid her any attention ever. Even if there was a demon possessing his body, being with Luke was still a tempting thought. Then there was the rational part of her screaming that this was wrong. Yeah it was wrong, for a lot of reasons, but Hailey would be damned if she passed up having sex with a guy, even one possessed by a demon.

"Oh shut up." Hailey grumbled before kissing him. Luke tried not to smile. He had won. Hailey stripped Luke of his flannel and the shirt he was wearing under it quickly. "Eager?" Luke questioned. Hailey tossed his shirt behind her.

"No. I'm trying not to give myself time to think about this." She replied before kissing him. Luke didn't interrupt her motions again.

----

"Lucifer you're kind of a control freak."

"Oh my god shut up!" Hailey exclaimed hitting his arm. Luke started laughing.

"What? I'm serious. You didn't even let me top. And here I thought you were a virgin going into this." Luke ran a hand through his hair which was now slick with sweat. Hailey blushed red.

"I was."

"You were?" Luke questioned. "But you didn't.. You didn't act like one." Hailey shrugged. She didn't know what response he wanted from her. She was a virgin and she couldn't believe that the first person she had sex with was a demon.

"Just leave." Hailey said pointing to the door and sitting up, holding the sheet to her chest. Luke chuckled sitting up with her and looking down at her face.

"You don't want to kiss or cuddle?" He teased.

"I'll fucking kill you if you don't leave right now." Luke smirked.

"Alright, alright. I'll go." He tossed the covers back and stood up. Hailey tried not to stare at him as he gathered his clothes. He wasn't exactly trying to be brash about it either though. "Sheesh why'd you have to throw everything so far?" Hailey groaned.

"Shut up." She pressed her fingers to the side of her head in exasperation. She just had sex with Luke, a demon. She was an idiot. Luke moved around to her side of the bed as he shrugged on his flannel.

"I'll see you later babe." Hailey glared up at him but Luke wasn't phased as he ducked down to kiss her. It was slow and almost... Sweet. Hailey kissed him back.

"Whatever Luke." Hailey murmured as he pulled back.

"Such a harsh reaction. Come on, you can't say it wasn't fun." Luke said running a hand through his hair.

"You seemed to be having fun, me not so much." Luke shook his head, rolling his eyes before leaning back down and whispering in her ear.

"Then next time, I top."

"There won't be a next time." Hailey replied but it was too late, he had disappeared. Letting out a small groan Hailey threw the covers off herself and quickly changed. That's when she noticed the AC had come back on. With a sigh of relief, Hailey closed all the windows and questioned her sanity.