3.0 Ashton: Kings And Queens

This was it. All this tension, frustration and built up anger was leading to this moment. This horribly, disastrous moment where the two armies would clash. Amira had cleared a room. Tortured souls still hung from the walls and the ceiling but this space was the biggest and widest there was in hell. Amira did not have time to create something bigger. Everything would have to happen here, in the room just before the throne. By the end of the day, the winner would be decided.

All Amira's army had to do was wait for Ashton's to attack. She knew he would go for the direct assault. Not just anybody could Vaporize into the throne room. This room was one of the closest you could get to it and Amira was waiting, ready.

At first, she hadn't even realized the battle had begun. There was enough screaming and wailing in hell that it was almost... Normal. So when somebody screamed in the giant room, Amira accounted it for one of the many tortured souls in the room. But then the wails became more distinct and she began to feel Ashton's energy, she knew the time had come.

Demon warfare is a lot different than mortal warfare. Humans usually have guns or bombs, but demons liked to be more direct with demon blades and fists. Some older demons could make others disintegrate by snapping their fingers and others could pull a damned soul directly out of a body. Very few demons could do one or both. Amira was skilled in this though. Being Queen of hell had its perks.

Amira plowed through demon after demon, making her way to Ashton. He had a simple demon blade at his disposal but he was very skilled with it, felling demons left and right. He could sense Amira coming his way and he smirked, knowing that she would not be able to resist killing him herself. He just hoped she would hold off just as she usually did.

At one point, Amira came across her brother, felling seven demons at once, pulling all of their souls out of their bodies before crushing them in his hands. Amira had smiled at Calum's blood red eyes and he gave her a sinister smile back before Vaporizing to a different part of the battle field.

Amira should have just killed him from far away. She should have just pulled his soul straight from his body and been done with it but she wanted to watch the light leave his eyes. She could not do that from far away and where was the fun in that anyways? She, wanted him to feel her wrath before he left this plane of existence.

Pulling out his bloodied knife from yet another body. Ashton turned to Amira with a smile, spinning the knife in his hand. She still wore a dress and her crown despite the situation they were in. Ashton laughed, brushing his hair out of his head and painting part of his forehead in dark red blood.

"Shall we dance?" Ashton asked her, waiting for Amira to make a move.

"If we must." Amira replied simply.

The dance was simple.

Try to stay alive.

Ashton knew Amira well. He knew how she fought, that she was fighting purely out of anger and he used that to his advantage. Amira knew Ashton had nothing to loose. That made him dangerous.

At first, Amira wanted to feel his blood in her hands. She wanted it running down her knuckles and towards her wrist. She wanted to laugh as she slit his throat with his own demon knife. And then, she stopped caring about how he died and just wished he would let her kill him.

Ashton dodged and ducked Amira while she barely got out of the way to his demon knife. They didn't affect her much anyways. If you really wanted to kill the Queen of Hell, you needed to find an angel blade. Amira landed a hit that left Ashton reeling. He almost wanted to believe that she had punched part of his soul out of his body. He spit blood onto the already blood soaked ground and grinned.