I wanna use you... And abuse you (6)

POV Camila Cabello

Our heavy breathing mingled with the silence that inhabited my bedroom. I looked deep into his light brown eyes almost with a honey tone while his right hand was on my waist and his left on my face in a light caress, his index finger ran along my lips like a blind man trying to uncover someone's physiognomy. A smile played on his lips making me return one as well while slowly bringing both of my hands to his chest. We were lying down in my bed, I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, button by button until his thin chest was revealed, but very defined.

Rob who was on top of me between my legs, soon bent over and sealed our lips asking for passage with his tongue and I promptly gave in starting a slow and passionate kiss, my hand that was before caressing his chest, slid passing by his collarbone until reaching his neck. I closed my eyes as I felt his hand wandering all over my body and stopping on my left breast, Rob squeezed it causing me a little pain.

-I love your body, Camila. - he whispered with his mouth still on mine, I moaned in response - Your smell is so wonderful. - I opened my eyes finding a pair of green eyes, too light and so green that it could match the Caribbean waters. I pushed the person in front of me that looked like Lauren, I was scared shitless. My heart raced frantically, not believing what I was seeing in front of me.

-Get away. - I rapidly spoke. Lauren stared at me with a scared face, I just closed my eyes, squeezing them and repeating in my mind "no, no, no, it can't be". My chest rose and fell wildly, just like my heart was about to jump out of my mouth.

-Camila, what's happening, babe? - that wasn't Lauren's voice, I opened my eyes again and saw Rob with a worried and scared gaze - Babe, are you feeling alright? - I threw myself into his arms strongly hugging him.

-I'm sorry, baby, I... I'm... sor... sorry. - I stuttered with my face buried in the crook of his neck, I inhaled his scent as much as possible just to make sure that it was really him.

-Why are you apologizing, babe? - he asked confused. I looked at him, deep into his eyes, I needed to tell him what happened. My relationship with Rob was always based on truth and trust, I broke his trust and if I keep lying I'll lose his love, and I didn't want that at all.

-Rob. - I backed away from him, straightening myself in front of him - I need to tell you something. - Rob just nodded, I put a strand of hair that was falling on my face behind my ear, my hands were sweaty and with a little tremble, with fear of what could happen after I tell him - The night that I went out with the girls I ch... - a familiar noise brought me to reality making me snap out of the trance, I was waking up and realizing the big shit I was about to do. Rob looked at me with an arched brow.

-What were you going to tell me? - he asked trying to return to the subject but the sound of the knocking on my door was getting constant.

-No... Noth... Nothing, forget it. - I shook my head getting up - We'll talk later, I have to see what's the reason of so much desperation of the person knocking on the door. - I grabbed my robe and dressed it while walking towards the door, maybe it wasn't the time, maybe I shouldn't even talk to him.

-If you think you're off the hook, you're wrong, missy. - Rob grumbled before I disappeared from his line of sight, my stomach knotted just by imagining the stupidity that I almost committed. I approached the door already nervous by the constant noise on my ear.

-I HEARD, DAMMIT! - I opened the door and saw Vero and Dinah, both were in uniform and with a serious face - What happened?

-Another victim was found. - Dinah made a brief pause, I kept staring at them waiting for more information - The victim is from the Maniac Polaroid.