Be my girlfriend? (34)

POV Lauren Jauregui

I opened my eyes with some difficulty and noticed that Camila was beside me on the bed, she was warm. I shamelessly stroked the Latina's bare back and slowly she shivered. I wet my lips and deposited a kiss on her soft skin, the brunette shifted slightly with a smile flourishing on her lips. I kissed her again and gently squeezed her waist as I inhaled her sweet scent. A cool breeze invaded the room making us shiver, and the brunette snuggled her back into my front instantly.

I lay down pulling the covers, covering my body. Camila turned to me with a tender smile on her lips, still with her eyes closed. I automatically covered her body as she slid her hand on my stomach and buried her face in my neck. I felt her deep breath and my whole body vibrated on alert.

-Good Morning, baby.

"Baby". My eyes automatically sparkled. When Camila realized what she said, her face began to turn red.

-L... Laur... I... I...

-Shhhh! – my right hand went up to her face initiating a light caress in order to reassure her – I... I like it.

-And I like it when you say you love me.

-As if I've said it besides yesterday. – I said laughing.

-And you did... At the hospital, don't you remember? When I was in coma?

I widened my eyes in surprise because she heard it. My face began to heat up, I knew that now I probably looked like a tomato.

-I can tell by your face that it's not something from my head, huh?

I didn't know what to say, my mouth opened and closed a few times and Camila laughed. I lowered my head, burying it in her neck, hiding. The Latina's delightful laughter echoed through the room. I allowed myself to inhale the scent of her perfume, it was sweet and intoxicating. My lips touched her neck and Camila's whole body trembled in my arms.

-Laur... – Camila said in a moan – Laur, don't start.

Camila's hands went up to my shoulders, pushing me back.

-It will be quick, Camila.

I gave another kiss on the Latina's neck, making all the hairs on her skin stand on end.

-Stop, Lauren, you're a temptation, but no!

Camila pushed me back again and I pulled away from her neck.

-No, Laur... As much as I want this so badly, I have to go to the precinct.

-Now?

-Yes, I'm going to take a shower and you are going to make breakfast.

-But...

-Come on, I'm late. – the brunette was firm.

I got out of the bedroom and went to prepare a good hearty breakfast for us while waiting for Camila to get out of the shower. Last night hovered over my head, amplifying the sensation of wellbeing that I was feeling.

-You made juice? – I heard Camila's sweet voice and felt her perfume flooding the kitchen.

-"Thank you, Lauren, you're so sweet and I appreciate the effort". – I quipped – But yes, I made juice.

Camila laughed and approached me. The brunette was wearing short shorts and a shirt almost bigger than her shorts. She was a temptation, her body was statuesque.

-Sorry. – she said still laughing after resting her chin on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my waist.

That whole situation was so delicate, not that I don't like having Camila close to me, I like it, I love it, but I confess that it was something so new. I had the habit of giving beautiful orgasms to random women and at the crack of dawn they would no longer find me. And that was what I called relationship.