All I Want (33)

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to the song "All I Want" by Kodaline :) P.S – this song is very important to the story.

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

I knocked twice on the door and it didn't take long for Camila to open it, still in work clothes. She looked so beautiful.

-Lauren, I was surprised when the intercom showed that it was you. – she said, stepping aside for me to enter her apartment.

-I just can't sleep.

-No? Take a seat, please. – Camila asked.

I removed my jacket and sat on her soft couch.

-Why did you come here, Lauren? – Camila was direct, and I didn't expect she would be – You disappear and show up out of nowhere all the time, it makes me confused.

-I know. It's just that... I'm having some family problems. – I tried to justify myself – But now I don't want to talk about it. – I added sincerely.

After all I didn't want to put her in this mess that was my life.

-I want to know about you. How are you?

-I'm fine. Today the day was busy at the precinct, but I enjoyed being back. – Camila said, proud of her work.

She seemed to be fine, so she must have accepted my little gift with open arms.

What should be only a brief pause after her answer, became an uncomfortable silence between the two of us. I watched her from the corner of my eye. There was a damn tension in the air. I got up and sat beside her. Her mouth was so inviting with her lips parted. My eyes moved up, meeting Camila's, they were so deep.

-Camila... – I whispered uncertain, and buried my fingers in her hair, initiating a light massage.

-Yes. – she said, unconsciously inching closer and leaning towards my caress.

The brunette pressed herself against the side of my body hard, crumpling my worn out shirt, as she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

-No, don't say anything. – she added with a muffled voice against my skin before I could say anything – Come.

That single word made my heart pound in my chest. Camila got up and pulled me with her, guiding me to her room. The silence now spoke for us. She opened the door of her bedroom and I entered first, closing the door right behind her. Our eyes were in an intense connection. I held her waist and pulled her closer to me. I walked around her body and positioned myself behind the Deputy, leading her a little more to the center of the room, as I felt the scent that her hair exuded.

-Camila, I don't know if I can make this something more special...

I started to unbutton the Deputy's blouse.

-I just want... you to feel. – my voice was nothing more than a hoarse whisper.

I couldn't wait for this moment anymore. I missed her so much, her touch, her kisses, her damn scent.

-Lauren, I...

-Shhh! Don't say anything else, Camz.

I kissed her already bare shoulder, my hands running down her arms. Her skin was so hot. I kissed her shoulder again, while with the other hand I moved her hair to the side. I traced slowly a wet path to her pulse point on her neck, place where I opened my lips and sucked with want, brushing my teeth lightly. Camila tilted her head to the side delicately, giving me more space, her body completely leaning on mine now.