Sex (15)

NOTE: For a better reading listen to the song "Sex by The 1975" when I tell you to on the chapter ;)

-----

POV Camila Cabello

The club was pretty crowded, but there were more tables scattered throughout the place, we walked by some people and went straight to the area where Lauren would sing. I was very tired today, but I wanted to be close to her, make sure that she is okay.

As soon as we entered the place we saw Ally and Troy sitting in a considerably big table.

-Ally, you look beautiful, oh my god. – I said hugging the shorter one who blushed instantly.

-I told her that she looked stunning. – Troy said proudly.

-You too, Mila, I mean, you always look beautiful. – I think I blushed too.

Rob greeted both of them and sat facing me, the table was round and I swear I didn't understand his reaction of being away, maybe he was still angry, I was, so I just thanked inwardly.

After a few minutes of conversation, everyone arrived, but Lauren, even Normani was already among us, the woman was breathtaking with a tight dress with a neckline in the back, she had already made some demonstrations with a few drinks, impressive.

I looked around the room and saw Lauren, she was wearing tight leather pants, a worn black t-shirt of some band, combat boots and she had her hair unruly. Why the hell is she dressed like that for a club? Maybe it's because she is fucking sexy and anything suits her well anywhere.

She saw me and grinned, I felt my breath get heavy and I hadn't drank more than the two glasses of the drink they had served me, but still the heat was present, now I was on fire. Lauren was interrupted by some very well-dressed blonde. It could only be Britt, I rolled my eyes and took another sip of the drink.

-Hey guys, how are you? – Normani approached us – Lauren, help me here. – the woman had shot glasses and two bottles of drinks. Lauren approached her and helped her hold the glasses.

-Hello everyone. – Lauren greeted us – Are you going to prepare us a drink, Mani?

-I'm here for that. – Mani said and winked at us, Vero and Ally arrived and I felt a weird tension between Mani and Veronica, something wasn't right.

Normani put the shot glasses in front of her and grabbed one bottle that I was able to read, it was coffee liquor, she filled the glasses almost completely. I looked at Lauren and her eyes sparkled looking at the drink, until she looked up and met my eyes.

-It's delicious, you'll love it. – she said so softly and smiling that I practically had to read her lips, the music was too loud.

Shortly after Normani grabbed the unmistakable bottle of tequila and filled the glasses. She grabbed a lighter and set fire to all the glasses, the flame coming from them was mesmerizing, she swayed glass by glass, probably to mix the drink. She handed a straw to everyone at the table and then handed the little glasses still on fire.

-When I say "now" everyone must sink the straws in the glass and drink as fast as possible so that the fire doesn't melt the straw, okay? – everyone nodded, I looked at Rob and he seemed excited.

-I won't be able to do it, Mani. – Ally cried out, but Normani shrugged.

-Now. – Normani said and everyone began their work, the hot drink tore my throat and my eyes got teary, instantly my hands started to sweat.

-Faster, Allycat, your straw will melt. – I had finished and looked at Ally who had a pain written all over her face, Troy was next to her saying words encouragement and I could only laugh at the situation, I mean, everyone was laughing.