Make love to me (21)

NOTE: For a better reading listen to the song "Afire Love by Ed Sheeran" when I tell you to on the chapter ;)

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

I woke up cussing for being awake, I wanted to never wake up, GOD, every part of my body ached, my head seemed to be a mile a minute, it throbbed in a short time of two seconds. I began to remember all the things that happened yesterday and I was grateful for being here, so far away from everything and everyone. But I remember seeing Camila here. I opened my eyes so fast that my head throbbed, but I didn't care, I looked to the other side of the bed and nothing, no one. God, how I wanted the Latina here with me today, it would be so good to have her care. You are turning into a spoiled sissy, Lauren Jauregui. If my head wasn't hurting so much I would be able to laugh at my own thoughts.

I moved to the left and then to the right, I was practically rehearsing to get out of bed, Normani was probably rehearsing her lecture for me as well. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene, to then get changed. Normani had left painkillers on the nightstand, I thanked mentally.

Descending the stairs, I felt the good smell coming from the kitchen, my stomach growled, begging for food. I remember that in the dream with Camila, she took care of me and fed me soup.

-Lolo? – the shrill voice echoed through the environment, scaring me and making my head throb.

-Sofi, lower your voice. – the familiar voice said.

Camila was in the kitchen and Sofi came towards me, it was inevitable not to smile.

-Hey, little one, what are you doing here? Are you alright? Do you need something? – I asked giving Sofi a bear hug.

-As far as I know, you are the one who needs care. – Camila said and I smiled embarrassed.

-I'm sorry.

-Kaki said that you were in a bad place just like that day when we were at the cemetery and that we were going to take care of you. – I smiled at the girl and approached Camila who was in the kitchen.

Sofi turned her attention back to the tv show that she was watching.

-This looks like those melodramatic movies, romantic comedy style. – I said as I got close enough to Camila to deposit a kiss on her cheek.

-How are you feeling? – Camila asked as she picked up the pancakes that were on a platter, walking past me to put them on the table.

-I think something ran over me. – I laughed awkwardly and she shook her head – I thought that you being here was a dream.

-And did you want it to be? – the brunette put the juice jar on the table and turned to face me.

-No, actually I was hoping for it to be true. – I said and a smile blossomed on Camila's lips.

An almost awkward silence began to hover, but I broke it.

-Mani, where is she?

-Oh yes, Mani went home to see Vero.

When I was about to open my mouth to protest, she continued.

-And you will not fight with her because it was I who insisted for her to go. – I started laughing and Camila accompanied me – Come, you need to feed, because yesterday I couldn't do it properly.

-I'm sorry. – I asked embarrassed.

-It's okay, Laur. Sofi, come eat breakfast. – the girl got up from the couch and joined us – I hope you don't mind that I came.