The Interrogation (10)

NOTE: For a better reading when I point out in the chapter listen to the song "Serial Killer by Lana Del Rey", and when I point out again listen to "Kill Me by The Pretty Reckless" ;) 

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

*Two weeks later, Police Station, Monday, 9:45PM*

My head was dizzy and it's been hours since I was in that room, I was clogged with coffee. Camila still hadn't sat down, she walked from one side to the other, concentrated, she seemed to be having a dialogue with herself. I let out a laugh at the sight of her in action, it was sexy.

-Miss Jauregui, what's so funny? – she asked putting both her hands on the table, glaring at me with her eyes.

-I'm just so clogged with caffeine, Camila, that...

-Deputy Cabello for you while we are in here. – she cut me and I swallowed hard.

-Alright, "Deputy Cabello". – I repeated with the same tone she used – It's just that I'm so clogged with caffeine, I don't know what else you want from me.

-I want the truth, Jauregui.

-Can I light a cigarette? – I asked pulling out the pack of cigarettes from my jacket.

Camila turned around and grabbed a lighter from the solid wood shelf, and bent over the table leaving her cleavage showing. She was wearing a navy blue blouse with a few buttons unbuttoned, due to the hours we've been there, she relaxed slightly her appearance. In her second attempt sliding her thumb on the metal pulley that the object contained, she was able to light my cigarette, and I pulled a little smoke into my mouth, feeling my vision get cloudy and a groggy wave hit me.

-I want you to tell me where you were yesterday. – she said walking again from one side to the other.

-I already told you, Cami... – I choked on my own words – Deputy Cabello.

-I'm not kidding here, you were seen with Luke Scott leaving the club.

-You really want to know what I was doing yesterday? – I brought the cigarette to my mouth again giving another drag, to then let out the thick smoke in the environment – Yesterday I was inside the bathroom of Twilight's Dawn sticking my tongue down your throat. – I said and let out a chuckle, bringing the cigarette to my mouth again. Camila huffed.

*Twilight's Dawn, Sunday, 10:10PM* 

-Laurenn... – Camila said taking a deep breath – Let's go, I don't people to think that we disappeared together.

-But we did. – I said laughing and pulled her lower lip.

-I know. – Camila pushed me gently and turned to the mirror, fixing her hair – We can finish this later.

-This means that you accept my proposal? – she just remained silent with a half smile, she was shy, Camila bit her lower lip staring at me through the mirror – Later when? – I approached and turned her to me, Camila wasn't drunk, but yet, her cheeks were flushed, wild hair and that sexy air, her so bright brown eyes left me hypnotized. The brunette in front of me was so beautiful and so simple – I'm Camila deprived. – I said giving a gentle peck on her lips.

-What a liar, when I got here you were with Britt. – she said making a face.

-If I was with you, I wouldn't be with her. – she laughed amusedly and embarrassed – But let's go, this door can't stay locked for long. – Camila smiled and nodded, but before she could turn around, I buried my hand in her hair and pulled her to a calm kiss, gradually she parted her lips for my tongue to enter and make a delightful massage on her tongue. Camila had the best kiss that I had ever experienced, she knew how to guide her tongue to send well-aimed twinges to my core.