Bad blood (40)

NOTE: Just a heads up, this chapter is basically smut lol but it's a little different, you might not be used to this kind of smut, I liked it a lot, but not everyone does, so if you don't appreciate it, just don't read this chapter, well, read only the end, and then wait for the next one. If I see any 'eww' comments, I'll delete them. I think it's very hot and it suits them in this story, the Brazilian authors did a very good job. For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to the song "$ting" by The Neighbourhood, and when it comes to an end, listen to the song "Same Ol' Mistakes" by Rihanna :)

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

"What do you want from me?" I asked impatiently, feeling too exposed. My body, still stained by the blood, shivered due to the chilly air that was inside that warehouse.

"From you? Hmm... I don't want anything from you." Camila said, and I stared at her, frowning, not understanding what she was hinting at. "But I do want something from the Maniac Polaroid."

"I don't understand."

"Let me be clearer to you... at least one of us can be honest." Camila inched closer to me. My eyes followed her movements, but I barely noticed the Latina picking up her gun and bringing it to my pussy, like that time at the police station... My body froze as soon as the object touched my bundle of nerves. My eyes closed due to the circular movements that the Latina began to make. It was as if we had traveled back in time. A smile formed on my face. "I believe you remember my precious baby, don't you, Lauren?" Slowly, the tip of the gun slid down my slick folds, stopping right at my entrance. "Do you understand now what I want, Lauren? Or do I really have to spell it out to you?" I couldn't contain the moan that escaped between my lips after Camila tilted the cold gun. "That's what I thought..." Camila leaned forward, inching her fleshy lips closer to my ear. "I want the Maniac Polaroid today." She whispered, and then sucked my earlobe. My heart raced frantically in my chest. "Now suck this..."

Camila pulled out the gun and slid it back up, circling my clit again, going up to my breasts, where she circled the gun around one of my hard nipples, and only stopped when the gun was right next to my mouth. My eyes opened, as did my mouth. Slowly, Camila rubbed the gun over my lips, wetting them with my own lubrication and with blood, for having touched my stained body. I wrapped my tongue around the barrel, licking it, and then trailed my tongue over the remnants that remained on my lips. I looked at Camila, her eyes were so black, I'd never seen them like that before. They followed my every move. My tongue worked around the barrel of the gun as she watched everything attentively. She didn't have the usual tenderness in her look that she always had when we had sex. Camila looked completely cold and detached.

Slowly, she pulled the gun from my mouth. The Latina's eyes were still fixed on my lips, so I ran my tongue over them, moistening them.

"What do you want from the Maniac Polaroid, Deputy Cabello?"

Camila let out a nasal chuckle. Her gaze started drifting between my eyes and my mouth. The gun in her hand was still pointed at me.

"I want her to fuck me, in the most rough way possible." She leaned closer, her heavy breathing blowing against my face, her gun against my jaw. "I want her to fuck me mercilessly."

"Camila..."

"No. It's Deputy."

"To hell with your demands!" I interrupted her. Quickly, my hand closed around the barrel of her gun, while my body moved to the side, getting out of her aim. My hand twisted to the side, causing her wrist to turn, and automatically, making her release the gun. "I'll give you what you deserve, you shitty cop!" I said aggressively, dismantling the gun and throwing it away from us, all before Camila could even say something. I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her hard against me, completely closing the space there was between us. Her body slammed against mine, and without a second thought, I took her lips in a kiss.