The rehearsal (14)

POV Camila Cabello

I brought my hands to my eyes, rubbing them. I felt a pressure against my stomach, so I took my hands off my eyes lowering my gaze, it was Lauren, she was practically on top of me with her head rested on my chest, sleeping like an angel in a deep sleep. I was afraid, but I couldn't help myself, I had to bring my hand to her soft hair initiating a light caress. Memories from yesterday invaded my mind. Lauren crying, God, that broke my heart and I began to feel an absurd urge to protect her.

I stretched carefully to not wake her and little by little I moved her to the side, the brunette shifted slightly making my heart race, but she only changed position. Then I bent down giving a kiss on her forehead, breathing deeply, inhaling her mesmerizing scent. I would let her sleep for a few more hours, she needed to recover.

-----

-Lauren, Lauren. – I whispered – Lauren, wake up! – that woman seemed to be dead, probably exhausted after yesterday.

She was wearing my favorite sweatshirt, she looked so cute and comfortable, I had the urge to get into her warm embrace and sleep feeling her calm breath hit my neck. But no.

-Lauren! – I said again impatiently.

-Mani, Mani, let me sleep just a little longer. – her sly voice made my heart race.

Lauren turned around facing down, the cover slid from her body, leaving her toned butt in my tight sweatpants showing. So plump, I wanted to bite it.

-Lauren, it's not Mani. Wake up. – she didn't move. Jesus, am I so difficult to wake up too? Embarrassing.

I decided to take a new approach, I got on her back sitting on her butt, placing my knees on each side of her hips on the bed. I bent down and buried my right hand in her hair, making a delicious massage, my breasts rubbing on her back. I inched closer to her ear and slid my lips on it lightly, Lauren shivered, and then I distributed kisses on her neck.

-Laur? Are you feeling this? – she just took a deep breath.

Then I slid my free hand under her sweatshirt, making a light caress on her back.

-And this? Are you feeling? – her breathing became more altered, she was already awake, but she wanted to know how far I would go. I pulled her hair hard and Lauren moaned softly.

I ran my tongue on her neck, leaving the place moist and hot, I was also already hot, I confess. She just shifted beneath me. I removed my hand from inside her sweatshirt and brought my body a little more to the side so that my hand could caress her ass. I just kept running my hand on that area and Lauren didn't do anything so I decided to squeeze it, making her let out an almost inaudible moan that made me even more aroused. It felt a bit wrong to feel aroused after having seen so much pain in her eyes like I saw yesterday, but for her to be moaning like this, something told me that she was also enjoying it. I got off her and put my hands on the elastic of her sweatpants, lowering it to her knees, along with her panties. I could swear that Lauren cocked her ass to make it easy for me to remove her sweatpants. Naughty.

Now the sight I had was of that plump and white ass in front of me, it was inevitable to salivate. With her sweatpants down to her knees, I began to caress her ass-et. I got a little bolder and distributed kisses all over that delicious area. Lauren time or another let out short moans, and if my senses weren't so sharp, I wouldn't even hear them.

I bit her volume and now, now Lauren moaned a little louder, so I slid my tongue down the curve of her ass and God, I could stay all day doing that. I noticed that Lauren cocked her ass more and then I had the sight of her rosy sex, she was driving me crazy. She was awake, I was sure, but she remained still, just feeling my touches.