Curse in disguise (31)

NOTE: The image in this chapter is the object that Lauren used, it's called "Pear of Anguish". For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to the song "Run" by Awolnation :)

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

I put on my black leather gloves and grabbed the hook of the big gate, and with a bit of force I pulled it, making the gate open. I entered the place with a smile on my face. I closed the gate and walked slowly to my stereo, and with my iPod in hand, I plugged it on the device. Within seconds "Run" by Awolnation flooded the environment. Some groans were heard, but I increased the volume and the groans were muffled.

*(Play song)*

I removed my jacket and threw it on the chair. And as a ritual, I grabbed my cigarette, bringing it up to my mouth, and with my lighter I lit it, taking a long drag as I walked to the switch. The smoke escaped through my nostrils. My fingers reached the switch, turning on the light of my precious tool panel, my eyes scanned the entire table and by pure will stopped on my little set of knives, next to it there was an ax. I grabbed the knife set and walked to my destination. There he was, half naked with his arms and legs tied up, suspended from the floor in a circle like the one from a dart game, where he's the main target, my target.

-Hmmm. – I moaned, taking another drag.

My eyes were closed, enjoying the beats of the music. With my eyes still closed, I threw one of the knives, hitting right next to his head, making a slight cut on the trash's ear in front of me. I opened my eyes and let the smoke escape slowly through my lips. The piece of shit squirmed incessantly, which made me laugh, a heartfelt and satisfying laugh.

-After a week stuck in here, I'll finally be able to give you what you truly deserve. Do you want to play a little?

I picked up the other knife that was in my hand and licked it, causing a small cut on my tongue. The metallic taste flooded my mouth. I like this, this tension. I like the taste of blood. I like to see how it drips and spatters. I was home, in my private paradise.

-I'm sorry, do you want to say something?

I approached the man with a smile on my face.

-I can't hear anything.

I removed the gag from his mouth and then he spat on the floor. Pure blood. I confess that I couldn't control myself, I've been torturing him for a week.

-You bit...

-Shhh! – I interrupted him, putting the gag again – This is my favorite part.

* I am a human being, capable of doing terrible things

I am a human being, capable of doing terrible things

Run! *

The heavy guitar solo invaded my ears and I felt like screaming. In my veins flowed pure excitement.

-Are you afraid?

The man shook his head, as I spun the knife skillfully in my hand, walking from one side to the other.

-No? Wait... I know!

I stopped in front of him, pointing the knife towards him.

-You want to know what you did to me to be here, right?

He nodded his head slowly.

-You are so stupid! You are a criminal and you still want to know what you did wrong. Pathetic. – I said, letting out a nasal laugh.