I'm lovin' your skin (35)

NOTE: Hi! I'm back :) And from now on the format of this fic and the others as well will be different. Since some people keep complaining because of the Brazilian format and the use of "-" instead of "", I'll start using "". I'll only change the "old" chapters when I have time. Probably next summer XD Back to this chapter - For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to the song "Skin" by Rihanna :)

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

After giving some explanations about our relationship, we started drinking. Camila was drinking a little more than me, she was happy and that made me happy too.

Veronica wouldn't take her eyes off us, I know that she wasn't satisfied with this whole situation, but I'd fix it.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Camila informed and got up, joining Veronica.

I confess that a bad shiver ran down my spine, making me get uncomfortable.

"Laur, let's get some drinks?"

"Let's go, Mani." I said and got up, following my best friend.

"I still can't believe that you hid this from me." Normani grumbled as she put the glasses on the tray.

We ordered a few glasses and two bottles of Tequila. Today the night will be long, I was in the mood to have fun.

"I'm sorry, Mani, but we agreed to keep things between us, and you never cared about my affairs anyways."

I grabbed the two bottles, and carefully we walked back to our table.

"I wouldn't care if your affair wasn't with one of our friends."

"Mani, I wanted to tell you, but it's complicated..." I brought my free hand to my nape and scratched it. "Camila was engaged... So..."

Normani stopped and looked at me, I stopped along with her.

"It's okay, Laur. I'm happy that you told us. I really hope that you two are happy, but don't think that you will escape, you hear me? You'll have to tell me everything, every little detail, later... Even though I had my suspicions."

Normani approached me and kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes with her touch and smiled.

"Now let's go, everyone is thirsty."

"Yes, ma'am." I said seriously, making Normani laugh.

We got to the table and put the glasses and bottles on the table. They celebrated the arrival of the drinks. I looked around looking for my Deputy, but didn't find her. Veronica wasn't there either, they hadn't come back. I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive, Veronica was very angry with me the last time we saw each other.

"Hey, I arrived at the right time!" The whisper in my ear made my whole body shiver, the intoxicating perfume gave her away.

"Britt." I confirmed softly.

"Can we go to my house today?"

Britt's tongue slid up the length of my nape, going towards my ear, where the blonde mouthed it and sucked delightfully, disarming me, making all the hairs on my body stand on end.

Tease.

I turned to face her, my hands went to her face, holding it, while Britt's hands landed on my waist. Everyone around was watching me.

"Britt, I'm sorry, but it's not gonna happen."

I gave her a weak smile, freeing myself from her arms. Britt looked at me incredulously.