The other (26)

POV Lauren Jauregui

*Flashback On*

-Look who crawled out of their grave!

-Yeah...

-Why were you gone for so long? I missed you.

-I missed you too, but I'm calling because I need your help.

-Anything for you, baby. – I laughed at her flirty way. Britt was a really good friend, she was always at my disposal, sexually speaking or not.

-I'll pick you up, tell me where you are and I'll be right over.

-I'm home, you know the address by heart.

-I'm coming over, then. – the woman agreed and I just hung up the phone.

I parked my car in front of Britt's luxurious apartment, the blonde possessed a millionaire inheritance from her parents who died in a car accident. Every time that I joked about her being retired since she was born, she would always tell me that she has a job and that she likes what she does. I never asked what she does, nor have the interest in anything about her personal life. The truth is that I knew very little about my lover. In fact, I knew nothing beyond the wonderful scent that her body had. I'm kind of disconnected from those things, and she also never made a point of showing me more about her life.

Thanks to me coming here constantly, the doorman just opened the door with a smile and let me pass. Within minutes I was already in front of Britt's door, ringing the bell.

The young woman opened the door with a smile, I approached and then she leaned over to seal our lips. I pulled away from her face, in vain, the clash of our lips made me blush.

-What happened to the old Lauren?

-I'm sorry, beautiful. I'm just having a bad day.

-Alright, I'll make it better. Are you coming in?

-Yeah. – I followed the woman who was wearing skimpy clothing, she clearly wanted to tease me.

I entered the cold environment of her home, everything was impeccable, I'd even say that no one lived there, everything was in the most perfect order.

-All very neat. – I complimented and she turned to me, holding the collar of my jacket.

-That's because you still haven't seen my bedroom. – Britt said and laughed mischievously – Do you want a drink?

-The usual. – I said and winked at her.

Britt turned around, going towards the mini bar that was there, and I went to the couch, throwing myself on it.

-But tell me, Lauren, what are you doing here? Since you clearly didn't come here for sex.

-How do you know that? – Britt walked up to me and handed me a glass of Whiskey.

-Because I'm wearing your favorite lingerie and you didn't even notice.

Britt was wearing a tiny white skirt. She sat on the couch in front of me and spread her legs, causing the skirt to almost rise up to her waist. And she was indeed wearing my favorite lingerie. An involuntary moan got stuck in my throat. She was stroking her wide open legs as she looked at me. I sighed and downed the strong drink, feeling it rip my throat.

-I'm sorry, I was distracted. – I said smiling and then she closed her legs, straightening the skirt in her body – You're right, I didn't come for sex.

I made a pause and tried to control my emotions, because just by remembering the real reason of being there, a fury settled in my body.

-You know the best places in Miami, Britt. – I said and she nodded – But I know that you know the worst as well. – she raised her eyebrows – I know that if I wanted a call girl, you'd know where to get me the most beautiful and finest woman.