Seduction (43)

NOTE: Don't forget, this chapter and the next few ones are part of a series of flashbacks of what happened during those 3 months that passed. In this chapter, y'all are going to finally find out why Camila is trying to get back together with Rob, at least her motives to do so. So be patient. You'll find out even more on the next chapter. All of your unanswered questions will soon be answered. 

-----

*Flashback still On*

POV Camila Cabello

The heels of my black high-heels echoed with every step I took in the reception of that luxurious building. Every gaze there was on me, modesty aside, I knew I looked hot, after all, I had dressed myself wittingly for that occasion.

"Good Morning, Miss." The young woman behind the counter said.

"Good Morning, do you remember me?"

"Miss Cabello, right?" She asked with a charming smile on her lips. God, when did women get so attractive like this?

"That's right, so you don't need to announce my entry." I turned my back to the young woman and walked slowly towards the office door.

"But, Miss, I... Wait! Miss?!" Rob's secretary said desperately.

"Thanks!" That was what I said lastly before I entered Rob's office.

Robert had his back turned to the door, he was talking on the phone, his voice tone was clearly altered, and as soon as he noticed my presence, the man turned around and glared at me.

"I hope you fix this as soon as possible, I don't allow mistakes." He said and then hung up the phone, almost throwing it on the desk. "Camila, what do you want here?" Rob was being rude, and there were motives for such behavior. But I hadn't woken up, dolled up like a woman ready for seduction, for nothing. I'd fix this situation.

"I came to apologize for yesterday."

"Apologize? You left me high and dry, literally." A laugh escaped my lips at the sight of how frustrated Rob was. "And you still have the nerve to laugh at me, I'm done, you can leave, I have a lot of work to do."

"Robert, who do you think you are to talk to me like that? I made a mistake, I tried to go to bed with you, but so many things crossed my mind, and I just couldn't consummate the act." He just stared at me attentively. Even though his male pride was hurt, Rob still wanted me, and he was just waiting for a plausible excuse to finally forgive me and try to have sex with me again.

I stepped closer to the man, who spun in his chair and spread his legs further apart, in a request, and I gave in.

"Go on." He said. Then, I sat on his legs, grabbed his tie, and smiled.

"It wasn't meant to be yesterday, can you have a little more patience with me?" I asked and then sealed our lips. "I promise that I'll satisfy you soon." I accommodated myself better on his lap, inching closer to the man. The volume in his pants was already clear.

"Yeah? And may I know how you're going to satisfy me?" He asked in a mischievous tone. Rob's big hands were holding my face, and slowly, he inched his lips closer to mine, kissing me. His hands now roamed my thighs, squeezing them and holding me tight, forcing my body down. I felt his shaft completely hard.

God... How easy it was to manipulate situations with men, you only had to use sex.

"You look so beautiful today, is all this for me?" He asked, stroking my face.

"And who else would it be for?" I asked, and then Rob's phone rang. Carefully, he grabbed my waist so that I would get up, and so I did.

"Just give me a second, I have to take this." Rob picked up his phone from his desk, and went to the corner of the office. I sat down on his chair and spun it to face the computer. An email was open, it was rather confusing. I looked at Rob, and he's voice tone was altered again, just like when I heard him a few minutes ago.