Hot Beach (7)

NOTE: For a better reading when I point out in the chapter listen to the song "Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna" ;)

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

I arrived with my silver Volvo parking in the small mansion of the Iglesias, small only in the figurative sense, you see, it was so exaggerated as my former house. And just by thinking about my former residence it gave me the light chills. "Stop, Lauren, today is day to have fun rather than dwelling on poor buried past" my subconscious is right, today is day to have fun and nothing will knock me down. The drive was lonely, well, not that lonely, just me and my crush Lana Del Rey making the drive more pleasant since Normani had come earlier with Veronica for the final preparations. The mansion was at a few meters from the sea, I got out of my car looking around, appreciating every detail of that wonderful place. I couldn't imagine that Vero had so much money. The environment is really beautiful, I don't know if it was because of the temperature or because of my expectations of that night, but it was very hot in here. I handed my car keys to the very elegant valet dressed in a suit and tie after giving my name and check in a guest list. The valet confirmed and gently grabbed the keys from my hand.

-Good Evening, ma'am, your car will be in good hands. -the valet said with a smile on his face as he entered my car.

-Good Evening! It better really be in good hands, I don't want anything wrong happening to my baby. - I answered and then winked at him.

I turned around and proceeded through the big arch that was formed at the entrance by climbing flowers. Wow! I was impressed with the decor, passing through the impeccable garden there were several palm trees illuminated with a red light, giving a sexy air to the place. The pool was also illuminated, around it there were several almost sculpted marble tables with foods of all types, and by them more lights. A lot of elegant people were in the place, women, many beautiful women, and a lot of handsome men, but well, men don't interest me much.

When I entered completely in the place, I could notice a huge dance floor where was concentrated a large number of people dancing and talking animatedly. On the ceiling a disco ball and several sets of lights. Outside the dance floor most of the illumination of the night was done by the moon, almost a privilege. Everything was a little blurry due to the smoke, but that made everything so much more sexy than usual. A well dressed man like the valet approached me with a tray, with the most diverse drinks, although preferring my old and companion Whiskey, I opted for Martini just for starters. I walked near the pool until getting close to a small balcony on the side next to the tables, along the way I took the opportunity to enjoy more the decor and see if there was a familiar face, which was in vain, but I didn't care, after all, some new faces would be like "having a new menu". My mouth watered at the thought. My eyes roamed the environment again coming across a brunette with light honey eyes, with a sculptural body covered by a tight red dress, molding it even more. Her black straight hair fell like a waterfall around her shoulders, she's really beautiful and daring, perhaps the most daring person of the party. She was being for a brief moment the center of attention in a small circle that had formed. I approached more to see her, she swayed her hips to the sound of "Don't stop the music" by Rihanna, an "old" song by the way, it had been a long time since I didn't hear that song, but I didn't care, surely now I would have good memories of it. The brunette with her red short dress slowly lowered herself to the ground and back up again, causing euphoria in everyone around her, including between my legs, which by now was already screaming just like everyone there.

-Did you like the brunette, Jauregui? - I heard a soft voice behind me and turned to look at who was talking to me.

-Hey, happy birthday! - I exclaimed smiling and turned completely to face her, to then give Vero a hug - Your present is in the car, remind me to pick it up when I leave.