Chapter 5 -How to Trust a mate.

Chapter 5

My mate held out his hand to me. An extension of himself. A gesture of goodwill.

I hesitated before accepting it. As I placed my palm with his he pulled me into his arms. In a fierce hug.

"You are mine." He said fiercely. "We are not going to the enemy we are mixing our scents. They are still fighting on pack territory so we have to go somewhere safe."

I nodded my head. Feeling so dumb. How could I not think of this? He is only trying to protect me. He wants only the best for me.

He stepped away from me to shift back into his dark brown wolf. In an instant I was on all four paws and joined him in his run east.  After a couple of minutes we reached the border of the pack land. It was a big green field and in the distance on the horizon where trees.  

Seb lead me to a broken tree trunk and gestured for me to change. I whined and shook my head. Fair enough he already saw me in the nude. I prefer him to see me wearing the latest style of Victoria’s secret. I want to look sexy for my mate.

Seb change back into his human form regardless of me debating in my head of whether I should or whether I shouldn’t.  He reached inside the trunk and pulled out a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. If my wolf could raise a brow she would be doing so at this time.

Was this all planned. Why did he have clothes in there? I shifted back to ask him that question when he threw the T-shirt into my arm. I looked up at him to find him bending over to put his shorts on. My mouth dropped open at that perfectly round ass. Moulded to perfection.

“Keep looking at me that way Lisa and I shall take a peek at you too.” Seb stated without turning.

I quickly turned around and gave him my back. I stretched out the T-shirt to make sure that I had it on the right way then slipped it over my head. I was just a normal long sleeve black shirt. Thank the goddess it reached my knees. I pulled the hem down all the way. I don’t want Seb looking at my private bits just yet. I need to shave. Talk about fur.

After finger combing my hair, taking some twigs out in the process I felt I was decent enough to meet my mate. I turned around to meet a wall of muscle.

“You’re beautiful.” Seb reached up to caress my face. Touching me in an almost doll like manner. “I can’t believe I found you. I had been searching for years.”

A big grin spread across my face. This time, this moment. Will never be taken away from. As I stood there gazing into his eyes I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck to his him.

I tore my eyes away to the bit between his shoulder and his neck. That is the place with I would mark this man. So all the other she-wolf bitches out there would know that he is mine. Mine alone.

I reached up to lick him there. Seb gave a deep bottomless moan.

And it was then that I noticed we were not alone. Looking past him shoulder. I saw an Alpha and an army of wolves.

“Seb!” The screamed tore from my throat as my mate turned around to face this unknown threat.

The Alpha of these wolves stood a foot taller than them. His fur was Maroon in colour almost black however his eyes were green.  I stood behind my mate. My hands wrapped around his waist as if this big bad wolf would take him away from me.  I poked my head around again to see that the Alpha has shifted and now was taking clothes out from the trunk.

He must have been watching us to know that Seb kept clothes there in the trunk.

“Alpha.” Seb bowed his head in deep respect.

I looked forwards and backwards. Alpha. Seb. Alpha Seb. Then it hit me.  The pin finally has fallen. This is Seb pack. That is his Alpha. Just what are they doing on my packs lands?

The Alpha approached me and Seb.

“Seb I received your report. Tell the She-wolf to notify her Alpha that we are here and if he needs the help he better let us know now.”

I kept my eyes on the ground as the Alpha was talking. I couldn’t look him in the eyes. I didn’t have enough of Alpha blood in me to challenge him. However I was no omega.

Seb placed his hands on my shoulders. His touch offering me comfort as well sending tingles down my arms. This mating bond is getting stronger I can feel it.

“Lisa, are you able to communicate with the Alpha. Tell him what my Alpha said.” He implored strongly looking in my eyes.

“I…I.. I” I stuttered. I cleared my throat looking up towards the Alpha but just focusing on his chin. So he doesn’t think I was being rude. “My Alpha cut the main link so the fighters can concentrate.”

“He. Done. What?” The Alpha raged. His chest rising with each word. “That is ridiculous. You all need the common path way. You can reach on a private path. Every Alpha has one. We are all connected to each other. Think of you alpha. Think hard. Imagine what you want to say and force it with your image of him.”

I closed my eyes concentrating on what the Alpha said. Then I realised I already done this before with Seb. When my soul called out towards his.

I thought of my Alpha what his wolf looked like and the message that I needed to send.

“Alpha Sebs pack and Alpha are here to help you. They need permission to enter the lands and fight the rogues.”

I felt the message sent. I opened my eyes to find at least thirty naked men. Everyone woman’s dream.

“They are allowed to enter meet us at the pack house.”  I heard in my head.

I turned to Seb as he was easier to talk to than his Alpha.

“My Alpha says meet at the pack house.”