Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It has been one month now since I have found my mate. Even though he been calling me at mad hours of the day. I felt as if we have become closer in some sense.

I just finished my day shift at the pack hospital and was able to use the staff showers and changing rooms to get ready for a girls night out. I was making my way down town to a popular clubbing district. Me and some of the girls are out to celebrate the Luna's third pregnancy. Everyone in the pack is overjoyed. Luna asked me to help with the birth. Within a month we become steadfast friends. Finding things on common with each was easy as we had similar tastes. I spent nearly all of my shift learning about child birth. The Luna Samantha has asked me to attend to her at the birth. I was so delighted when she asked me this yesterday. Too bad she had to do it in front of her circle of friends as I got a deathly glare from Lindsey when she asked.

I can't help but feel as if I am not wanted by Linsey and her cronies. They are two she-bitches who hangs off her every word as if she was the moon goddess herself. Nina and Tina she-bitches on heat as Sophia loves to call them where always making comments at me. At first I didn't mind but now it was down right annoying. How many ways in which a person can say "you're mate didn't mark you so that means he didn't want you." Guarantee tonight one of the three of them are going to make a comment in regards to that.

I pulled my heavy trench coat tighter around me. As most of skin is exposed due to me wearing my new little black dress. The dress was her black off my left shoulder and only reach my mid thighs. I managed to hide my six inch heels in my purse and walked the rest of the way in my pumps. When I reached the corner I leaned on the side of the building to put take my pumps off to put on my heels. I don't want to give any of those she bitches on heat any ammo to use against me. After five minutes battling to put on my heels with one hand and the balancing the other against the wall I was ready to start to the club. I rounded the corner to find a lot of people in a queue. Some wolf others human. I assume the others came before me so I started to walk to the front scanning the queue for people that I know.

I made It half way down the line when I noticed Tammy standing there with another one of the Luna friends Amy.

"Hi Amy, Tammy!" I shouted from next to them. There was a metal barrier between us.

"Lisa!!" They said in unison and waved at me to come and join them.

"Have the Lu..." I stopped myself and looked around, I forgot that we were around humans. Our thousands upon thousands years old secret almost let out the bag just cause I can't find my friends. "Have Sam arrived yet?" I asked.

They looked at each other then shakes their heads. A burly body guard approached me. As he neared I could tell he was wolf.

" You been expected." He said as he looked me up and down. His eyes stripping me naked. "I take it you're the one they call Lisa."

I nodded at the man. My palm tingling to punch him.

" Follow me." As he turned to leave I called out to stop him a gestured to my friends in the queue that was also attending the same party. " They can come too if they are on the list. If not then back to the end of the queue." He separated the barrier at a junction to let the girls out to the complaints of the others in the queue. He gave them a quelling look which made the quieten easily. No wonder he was employed.

We headed to the club entrance and I looked up at its name in highlights. 'HUNT' This brought a smile to my lips. A club owned by werewolf called hunt. It was a way for men to come and hunt women. We came to another bouncer that had a clip chart that contained a list of names.

"What are you're names ladies." He asked with a leering grin at Tammy.

"I'm Lisa. This is Tammy and Amy."