Chapter 9

Seb gently layed me down on the bed as if I was made of glass. The look in his eyes intensified as his dark brown eyes raked over my body. At this moment he seemed more animal than man.

" Take off the shirt. " He growled.

I sat up on the bed to do as he asked. I quickly start unbuttoning them two at a time. When his hand came out to touch mine stalling me from completing the task that he had set me.

" Unbutton them slowly I want to see each inch of that skin revealed to me button at a time, Mate. " He moved his hand away from me to touch his enlarged erection. His hand slowly moving up and down his shaft.

I felt goosebumps appear on my skin as he stroked him self in pleasure. I slowly undone the last three buttons to the groan of my mate. Seb pushed me back on the bed and leaned over me. His hands making quick work of the bra and panties that I had on.

" You're beautiful." The praise from him made me smile.

" I haven't done this before." I admitted to him. I looked up at him from between my lashes. " I waited all this time for you." I caress his cheek. Feeling the pickle of a beard becoming.

His eyes became a bit lighter as he suddenly sat up in the bed. " I wish I found you sooner and waited. I wish tonight could neverk be our last."

" What do you mean? Our last?" I sat up between his arms. Linking mine behind his neck to turn him to face me.

" Our packs are different. You have your family here and my Alpha is strick on who he allows into the pack even if they are mates." Seb smiled as he used he body weight to lay me back on the bed. " We should not be thinking of the past tonight but on the future. "

His lips being placed on mine made any bad thoughts I was thinking disappeared in an instant. Our tongues tangled together as he pulled mine into his mouth sucking on it gently.

I felt his tingling touch all over my body at once. First on my breast then another on my abdomen, then again on my thigh or was that his penis?

I felt a tightening in my stomach followed by a pooling of wetness in my womans area.

He broke the kiss to look me in the eyes and he gently touch my intimate area. He dipped one finger between the folds of my vagina, to softly stroke my clit. His bold instense stare made the moment evèn more reinforced.

" hmm." I moaned as he start to use his finger to flick my clit then as another finger delved even further into my deths. Two fingers started to go inside me. Streching and fulfilling me. " Yes" I moaned this time my eyes closed in pleasure. Tingles where created along my breasts as he feasted on them with him mouth. Cupping them in his hands pinching and stroking the nipple. Then on the other breast he was licking and sucking it. My body felt as it was in complete heaven.

I opened my legs wider to accomodate my mate as he positioned himself between me. He trailed kisses from my breasts back to my neck. Sucking on the jucture between my neck and my shoulder where the mate mark usually goes. I bared my neck back in submission in order for him to make the first step of the mating process. The claiming. I felt his teeth scrape along the skin of my neck. I automatically tense. Ready for the pain that comes with the breaking of the skin.

Instead it was pain I felt when he entered me in one smooth motion breaking my virginal barrier in one smooth thrust. I arch my back pushing my breast up into his chest. We was joined as one. He gripped my hair tilting my hair back to peck kisses on me as he pulled his hips back to push right into me again.

The moan was ripped from my chest. A growl came from his. His hips came back and forth as if in a rhyme.

He pulled my legs up till they were on his shoulders. The shaft of his penis felt even bigger in this position. I was gasping for breathe as my mate used the strength of his arms to pound in to me. The room became musky smelling of sex and the drug of love.