Chapter 26

Chapter 26

It been two weeks since I been at the Alphas house. Today was the day that the females from my old pack will be joining this pack.

There is a midnight ceremony for later to ensure us to join the pack.

I was so excited I couldn't wait.

My parents and sister was coming up with Tammy later. The Alpha had given them permission to join the pack. However they have declined as they were happy where they are and plus I am only two hours drive away.

My parents are still abit confused with my Alpha and Seb situation. I only gave them a rundown on what was happening. Unfortunately I had to stop my dad from shifting and running over here to challenge Seb.

It's only cause Seb is still in bedlam everything been quiet.

During my stay here i found out that Bedlam is the Alpha word for dungeon. Seb hasn't calmed down at the prospect of me and the Alpha mating yet so he is still being kept down there two weeks later. Apart of me is relieved that he is still there as it gives me time to cope with the whole Luna situation.

I checked the clock in the Alpha private living room. Of should I say our private living room. I noticed the time was almost five pm. They should be here by now. I placed my hand over my bump. It has grown quite big over the weeks. As the Alpha been busy and my friends wasn't here I decide no to go to an appointment till someone is free.

Alexander stated that he had some free time tonight so we might schedule in a late appointment. He was so happy at being a dad again regardless that the baby was not his. Then again being an Alpha you are deemed as father of the pack.

I laid down on the sofa knowing that my pacing is not doing me any good. I could of gone downstairs but I am avoiding Jessica. After our last talk with me suggesting that she submit Seb to the wolf test I realise it was a bad idea.

It took me a while to realise I had it good here. Me and the Alpha may not be in love but the sex was fantastic. I relaxed my head back thinking of last night.

"Mum!" Xander came bursting into the room. "I finished my studies."

He climbed up onto my lap. His head resting on my belly like he always does.

"Mummy. I can hear the heartbeat" I leaned down to ruffle his hair.

Xander has taken to calling me mum as soon as the alpha told him about us. He was only four but seeing me must of filled a whole within him.

At first I was unsure wether to let him call me that. As Alexander was taking on mine I should take on his. It wasn't a chore. I loved this little boy already. But he really should stop getting into fights with others. He already got a split lip from taking on an older boy. A little part of me felt proud as he won the fight.

I felt a tingling sensation then movement as the baby kicked.

Xander leaned up with wonder on his face. "Did you feel that?"

"Feel what?" I said innocently.

"The baby just kicked me in my face." he scowled at my tummy. "That was naughty."

I tried to hold in my laughter when I felt the same sensation. The baby gave another kick. It's foot nearly showing on my stomach.

"Baby done it again" Xander said in shock. I laughed at his childish behaviour.

"Your dad says tonight we might finally see the baby!" I said softly. I sat up to straighten my top.

"Yes!" Xander jumped and done a karate chop in the air. I just don't know where that kid gets all his energy from. "I can't wait to be an older brother."