Chapter 42 Seb POV

Sebastian POV

Chapter 42

I couldn't wait for after my birth celebrations of my son. His scent was strong. He could be an Alpha. Finally saint Alex messed up. Lisa was mine. I wanted to talk to her to make her see sense that I wanted her. That I needed her. I been trying to tell her this for months now but to no relief.

Then by the moon of the goddess I bumped into her in the woods. She came to me. She wanted to run away with me. Me! I have finally done it. Made my mate want me. They only thing that was standing in my way was Jessica. There was no doubt I mind that Jessica would follow and have her revenge somehow. I still suspect that she had something to do with Michelle's death.

Michelle has always been a stable person however since the birth of Xander she was different. As Jessica kept telling me these were women stuff.

On the night of the birth celebrations I had a suitcase packed with mine and my sons things. Tonight i would be choosing my mate. Like I should of done months ago. She would not of felt abandoned and slept with Alex. Trust Alex to go for an emotionally frail woman.

First he took Michelle from me and then Lisa. I was going to mate with Lisa. Honestly I was. I just needed Jessica out the pack. We been together for years. It was only out of honor that I thought to tell her first of my mating and suggest to her to go back to her father.

I know first hand how hard it is to watch someone you love with someone else. It can drive you to do crazy things.

When I got back to the pack to tell her these things she had dinner waiting for me. Dressed up to the nines. She told me the best information that I thought I would never hear in my lifetime. That I was to become a father.

I did not think about my mate then. For the first time in years I saw Jessica in a different light. She always loved me. Made sure that I was okay. My family loved her. The pack seemed to like her. She was an Alpha female yet she chosen to be with me.

When Lisa called me on the phone later that night. I felt guilt. I felt torn. I have the mate I always longer for but the woman that I have been with for years is having my baby.

So like the coward I was I didn't address it. I kept Lisa on a string. Kept Jessica in the dark and prayed to the goddess that everything will sort it self out.

I should of know something was going on with Lisa because she was acting strange. Not answering my calls. Ignoring my texts. So I decided to go and visit her pack to find what the hell was going on. I was surprised to see my Alpha there. I should of told him there and then that she was my mate.

However I thought of Jessica first again. I didn't want anything getting back to her because she was pregnant. She was crazy enough to run off with my baby and I wouldn't know where they was.

I saw the look of destruction in Lisa eyes as I did not recognized her as my mate. I felt shame on the inside. I begged with my eyes. To just give me time. I want her. Our one night together was special. I just needed time to break the news to Jessica.

But she did not give me time. By the time I got back to my pack she was being announced as the new Luna. No considerations for me. She didn't even have the balls to tell me she been sleeping with Alex. Cheating on me. I can't believe I was going to give up Jessica for her. And to top it all off he knocked her up. Just to rub it into my face.

I couldn't control my anger. I just had to have her back. I didn't care about Jessica. Seeing Alex touching and kissing what was mine. Sent me mad. I attacked him. Twice. I thought of ways to get rid of him and still have my mate. Nothing seemed to be working till he messed everything up himself.