Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Seb sat there for a moment. I could tell he was thinking things through. Thinking of which lies to spin to me first. Which ones I would believe. In that moment I knew I could never trust him. Or forgive him.

The life that I thought we could of had together diminished with each second he was silent for.

After a while he said to me. " I am not mated."

He eyes looked to me stressing the honesty of his words.

"If your not mated. Then why won't you mate with me." I asked him. Wanting to know what he will tell me.

He got up and unbuttoned the first few buttons on his shirt. He revealed his neck to me. Turning side to side.

"See" He declared. "No mark. I just wanted us to wait that's all."

He words made it sound so simple. That all I seen and heard was something off the television. It's true he wasn't mated but he wasn't single either.

"Do you have another woman?" I phased the question differently.

He must of been anticipating my question because he quickly answered. "You are my mate. The only woman the goddess have designed me to be with."

Sweet word flowed from his lips like a song. So the goddess wanted me to be with a cheater I thought.

I smiled at my weird sense of humor. Seb smiled back thinking that I finally believed him.

I thought it time to stop messing around now and go in for the killer question.

"So who is Jessica?" His eyes bulged at the name. Obviously he wasn't expecting me to give such a big name drop.

"Jessica is a friend of mine. How did you find out about her?" he questioned as if I am the person in the wrong.

"WolfBook." I gave a fake answer as I don't want to come across as desperate if he finds out I went to his pack to spy on him. "I typed your name in the search bar. Your profile came up."

I didn't really search for him online. But by his posture I could tell that he did have a wolf book account. I made a mental note to have a look once he gone.

"There is something you need to know-" he was cut off by the loud banging on my door

"Lisa!" Tammy shouted as she pounded the door again. "Open up! I know your in there" Another set of pounding on my door.

I really need to speak to the wolf security. It looks like they are sending any body up to my flat. I opened the door to see Tammy standing there with her mate Adam.

I gestured for them to come in. They came to a standstill in the living room.

Tammy and her mate bowed their heads in respect.

"Beta." They acknowledged.

Seb nodded his head then stood up. "I leave you to your visitors," he walked to the door. "Adam to me" he commanded as he left with Tammy's mate.

"What was all that about?" a bewildered Tammy asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Trust me Tams you don't want to know." I sat down on the couch feeling tired.

"Wasn't that -" she pointed to the door in a question

"Yep!" I answered knowing what she meant.

"Hold on a sec." she looked like she just remembered something. "But isn't he your-"

"Yep" I answered again.