Chapter 24

Chapter 24

He crocked his finger at me to come closer to him. I rolled myself to the edge of the bed. I stood up, he motioned for me to take off my clothes. He sat down on the chair. His fist was still wrapped around his big member at the base while the top just hung out. His legs were spaced apart. Giving his balls some sort of comfort as they were drawn tightly up against his body.

He leaned himself back against the chair giving me a full view of his athletic body. His eyes were hooded as he looked at me.

I lifted the shirt up and over my body. Leaving myself exposed to him in nothing but my pants and bra.

When looking down I could see the small of my belly protruding from my body. I reached behind me to unclasp my bra. My full and sensitive breasts looked plum and delicious. I think I went up a cup size in this pregnancy already.

He licked his lips as my breast swayed from side to side. I bent over to take my knickers and pants off.

I stood there before him in all my naked glory. My hand just hovering above my belly feeling a bit insecure at the way my body has changed.

This was only the second man that I have let seen me naked. He stood up from the chair to come stand beside me. We were only a hairs breathe apart.

A inch of space between us. He looked down on me while I looked up at him. Our chest rising in anticipation of what is happening next. All these teasing and foreplay has lead to this.

I decided to make the first move. I reached out to touch him on his chest. My hands running themselves over his pecks.
I leaned closer to rub myself on his body, covering myself on him, to mix our scents together.

I felt it hard against me. Alexander pressed his lips to mine. Kissing me with a lot of passion. He backed me up onto the bed as I fell he was over me.

His whole body covered mine. He left my lips to kiss inbetween my neck. He moved further down to kiss on my breasts. His hand came to shape the breasts he was sucking while the other hand twisted the other. I felt a mixture of pain and pleasure.

He moved to my other breast as his hand trailed lower down my body to stop short of my vagina.

He leaned up on his forearms to look at me. My eyes were hooded as I glanced at him. I only done this one time before. However with the Alpha this felt different. It felt good.

He kept eye contact with me as he rained kisses down my body. He arms opened up my thighs wide to fit his head and shoulders in. He placed my legs over his shoulders to give home some room.

I saw his tongue snake out of his mouth to part the folds of my p*ssy. A whole lot of cream gushed from inside me. His fingers then parted my labia so his tongue could get through to lick me. He closed his eyes cutting that connection between us. His tongue stimulating me by licking me fast on my clitorist. We moaned together. Me in pleasure, him knowing me was getting pleasure.

I gripped onto the bed sheets. Arching my back. I tried to close my legs. Not to stop him but the pleasure was too intense.

Alexander seemed to delved in deeper to me. He pushed my legs backwards to my chest. His whole lips seemed to be in my vagina him sucking and licking against me. I felt his teeth graze against me as he started to munch on my p'ssy.

I started to pant felt blood rushing to my head.

"Alexander!" I moaned. There was no one else in my head. In my mind. But him.

Just when I thought I was about to come to completion he removed his head from that part of my body. He sat back on his knees. His c'ock glistening with pre cum. His fist covered himself. Pumping in a set rhythm.

I legs were tender and started to shake as I got on all fours. I moved my head to his penis. I gave a long lick from the base to the top. Making sure to circle the tip and lick the juice.

He groaned my name. I decided to put it in my mouth to see how far I could take it. I had to open my mouth wider to his thickness to fit him in. I couldn't get all the length in before I gagged.

I felt pressure at the back of my head as Alexander hands tangled in my hair. He pulled his hips back to start to thrust into my mouth. I used my tongue to lick him as he moved.

I tried to open my mouth as wide as I could but my teeth still manage to grazed him. I heard him hiss. His movements became fast and hurried.

I made gagging sounds as he kept touching the back of my throat.

I moved my hand to cup his balls and the other at his base to stroke him. I felt him shudder and warm liquid pooled in my mouth. I tried to move my head back by his tight grip on my hair and his massive c'Ock in my mouth gave me no option but to swallow that bitter fluid.

He moved his c'ock out my mouth it still heavy and hard. He turned me around on the bed me still on all fours. He stroked my ass, spreading the cheeks. He gave me a spank then rubbed the small area.

His hand came down between my legs to stroke me. His finger came into my p'ussy stretching me. Getting me ready for his length.

I felt a deep pressure mount by my entrance. His hands gripped my hips as he pulled me back to push further inside me. I felt a bit of pain as he pushed through my tight p'ussy.

After a while he fitted all the way inside me. I held my breath as he started to move. He moved out leaving the tip inside. He moved slowly back in. Causing me to moan and clench him same time.

"Vixen" I Heard him say. He thrust in and out. Picking up the pace. I became sweaty and my heart racing.

He gave me a bruising grip on my hips as he used it to balance. Himself as he pounded into me. I heard more animalistic growls come from the both of us.

"Yes!" I screamed. I felt a tightening in my stomach.
His c'ock working wonders inside me. He moved his hands up my body to grab my breasts. His breath could be felt at the back of my neck.

He placed kisses on my back and humped me. I could hear out flesh slapping together. The room getting steamy.

"I'm coming!" he groaned. I felt my self coming too. I suffered and split into a thousands pieces. He collapsed on top of me on the bed. His c'ock pulsing inside me. He rolled onto his side pulling his c'ock out of me. I felt wetness on my thighs.

I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke to a smell of toast and eggs. I pealed open my eyes to see Alexander sitting on the side of the bed all dressed. For some reason I felt shy.

I moved the cushions behind me to help prop me up. Making sure to keep the sheet in place.

"I got you some breakfast." He said with a smile. He took the tray off the dresser to put it on my lap. "Eggs and breakfast. My mother says this should help if you have any morning sickness"

I perked up when he said that. "So she know about the baby."

"Yes!" he confirmed. "And she cannot wait for a new addition to the family."

"But the baby is not." He interrupted me before I could finish.

"It is mine." He eyes went dark as if in anger. "I would not have you say any different. From last night forward that baby and you are mine. You wear my mark."

"You're mark!" my hand instantly went to my neck I don't remember anything about him marking me last night. The place on my neck felt tender but I couldn't feel any break on the skin.

"Finish breakfast. There some clothes over there." He pointed to a chair in the corner. "I need to introduce you to the pack. They are all waiting."

He got up and walked to the door. Closing it gently behind him. I couldn't finish my breakfast once he made that comment. I was too nervous at the prospect of meeting his pack.

I washed and got dressed. I made my way downstairs to see people all about the pack house.

I saw Jessica holding her bump at the bottom of the stairs.

"Omg" she yelled. "She's up everyone!"

I stopped on the step feeling a blush come over me. People started to crowd at the bottom of the steps and from the from door. The Alpha made his way up to the step beside me to take my hand in his.

I saw Seb make his way to Jessica. Gave her a peck on the cheek. He turned to see what the commotion was about. His body stilled in shock. His eyes searching me and the Alpha In confusion.

"Everyone!" the Alpha said loudly. "This is Lisa. We have chosen to be mates."

The room erupted with hooting and claps.

"I want to tell you this now cause you be finding out later." Me moved up a step behind me and placed his hand over my tummy. "Lisa is pregnant!"

I can feel joy radiate from the crowds. I looked over at Seb to see his eyes darken with hate as he looked at His Alpha. I saw his body start to shake.

On dear. I hope he doesn't make a some sort of drama.