Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The alpha continued to stare at me as if he was reading deep into my soul.

He reached down to pluck my hand from my breast to kiss it all the while holding my gaze with his.

"You're the naked vixen." His dark voice stated.

I blush as he released my hand. Of course he would think this. The first time he saw me I was in the buff.

"I am Lisa actually." I said curtly to him. After all I am a mated woman he has no business kissing my hand. His beta is my mate.

"I am Alpha Alexander of the moonstone pack." He leaned on the bar next to me. His shirt flex tightly against his muscles. "You vixen may call me Lex." A small smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. Like he was unfamiliar with smiling.

I nodded at him then turned my head to seek the barman again to get a drink. A booming voice was heard above my head. "Get this woman a cocktail and me a beer." I turned back round to glance at the alpha.

"You do know alpha that I can get my own drink." I sneered at him. I don't know why I did it. A lower wolf like me should never disrespect an alpha. But something within me felt unearthed by him.

I smothered my hand along my dress to pull the edges of the dress further down to my thighs. I thought my movement was discreet but nothing was too discreet for the alphas eyes as it zoned in on the motion. His eyes darkening as I rubbed my hand down my leg in what could be seen as a sensual way.

"You're drinks, Alpha." The bartender said as he placed the drinks on the surface breaking me from his intense hold.

I reached blindly for my drink almost gulping it in one go.

Before I blinked another one was placed in front of me. I gently sipped it.

"Are you not going to thank me for the drink?" He asked leaning in forward to my line of vision. "Or drinks" he amended when I had another sip.

"Are you still here?" This was said rudely off handed. It took me a seconds to realise what I said. My mouth open in shock I turned around to face him fully.

Alpha Alexander threw back his head and laughed. It was loud and booming so it could be heard above the music. A couple of people nearby turned round to have a look.

I touch his arm that was close to me and hissed. "Hush your creating attention."

He took two big gulps of his drink before he responded. "Then we must not give them something to gawk at."

He took my hand to put my drink back on the table then gently pushed me in the back so I slipped off the chair right into his waiting arms.

I felt his thick biceps wrap around me till his hand rest onto of my hips. Almost as if he would be cupping my arse.

My hands were planted even sides of his chests as if to push him away or to tug him closer. Before I could decide or my body betray me. He let me go to take my hand into his and guide me to the dance floor.

It happened to be an up beat tempo that was playing. There were people jumping around and others trying to copy the choreography from the video. The Alpha stood next to me unmoving, unblinking as we became closer together by the actions other people pushing. Too soon again I was in his arms. Swaying ever so slowly. Moving my body and hips to my own type of music. Hypnotize by his obsidian eyes.

Alexander took his hands to place them on my shoulders to spin me around so my back was to his front. I felt at a lost when the connection was broken. For a moment I remembered who I truely was. Who I truely belonged too. But in a second it was all forgotten as he pressed himself to my back. One hand resting on my hip the other moved up to caress my neck. Sweeping my hair up and wrapping it around his wrist.