NEW STORY ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys!! I'm back! And guess what? I've got a new story!
I keep telling myself that I'm going to stray away from Peter Pan but it seems I can't leave it behind. So yes, I have written another Peter Pan story and I am very very excited about it. I've written three chapters in two days because the ideas are really flowing! It's a TOTALLY new concept, not a fanfiction or anything, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out!
Please please please go check it out?? I promise it will be worth your time!! The description of the story is below. Thank you, my dears! It's good to be back :)

Extra Darling
By: Oncers4life

Everybody knows the story.
Peter Pan flew to the nursery window of Wendy, John, and Michael Darling and took them all to Neverland where they had marvellous adventures -- but, did you know that there was a fourth Darling who got left behind?
Ophelia Darling was seemingly forgotten when her siblings flew to Neverland, and now she's more alone than ever. Her siblings have clearly shared an experience and made memories that she will never be able to compete with.
Ophelia decides that there is nothing more vile in the world than the boy named Peter Pan, who stole her siblings from her.
Join Ophelia Darling as she fights her way back into her siblings lives, and somewhere in the process, discovers that life is nothing like the way stories say it is. It's much more complicated than that.