Chapter 6

Chapter 6

PETER'S POV:

A blood-curdling scream that could be heard from all over the island came from the little figure that was Kat.

"I knew I shouldn't have brought her back so soon!" I angrily thought to myself.

The cling of swords drew my attention and when I peeked through the bushes, I saw Kat knocking Felix to the ground.
Wow.

She finally started talking to- um... what's his name? Um.... oh whatever.
Kat finally started talking to her brother and her back was faced to me.

It wasn't until she backed away from the boy that I noticed she was hurt.
And not just a scratch, but bleeding badly.
"Felix will certainly have to deal with me when he wakes up" I mumbled.

Kat turned around and scanned the forest, her hand pressed to her wound.

"Oh Peter," she yelled, "Come out and talk."

Reluctantly, I flew into the air and out into the opening where Kat and her brother were standing, only now the Boys had crowded around too.

When I landed, I gave them one hard look and they scattered away.
Except for Felix who was still lump as a log on the ground.

I smuggly jumped over his body and picked up some food that was still on the fire.

"Is there a problem here?" I asked as I popped some food into my mouth.

Kat pointed her sword at me in a menacing way, but not a way to fight.

"You! You KNEW he wasn't dead! You kidnapped him! And for what reason? To torture me?" She laughed a little, putting her sword back in its belt,
"I can't believe I actually started having feelings for you"

In actuality, I was shocked she felt the same way but, I didnt respond with that.
Instead I snickered.
"You had feelings for me? What, its been 5 days? You really need to straighten out your priorities, Kat."

She didn't react the way I expected but, she grabbed the boys arm and got in my face.

"I want off this island NOW! I want you to poof up another portal and let us go home!"
She tried to be forceful but she was hurt, so it took the energy out of her.

She collapsed to the floor, her brother tentatively at her side.

I crouched down next to her and put my hand on where it was bleeding.

"Don't you dare" she breathed.
"Kat, let me help you" I said with concern.
"I'd rather die" she spat.

Anger overtook me and I grabbed her shoulders, shaking her harshly.
Her brother tried to help but I swatted him off.

"Can't you see what's going on? You stupid, blind girl! I have spent a lifetime, ensuring your arrival to Neverland. I calculated every detail of this game, and you ruined everything! "

She was only staring at me.
"What...do you mean... a lifetime?".

"Yes, it was me," I said with a smile.
"It was ME who introduced your parents. ME who ensured that your mother carried you, and only you, in her womb. The perfect babe. It was also ME who poisoned your mother one night. And ME who cast a spell on your father to make him a drunk!"

The look on her face was complete horror.

"And James?" She weakly asked.

"That too. I was the one who opened the portal and forced your dear brother to push you into it. Otherwise I said I'd kill him too."

She tried to stand but was too weak.

"Kat, you were made because of MY doings. I created you. And I intend in keeping you."

I healed her wound and her brother immediately ran over to check on her.

But what he didn't know was that I put a sleeping spell on her.
And soon he too, fell fast asleep.

A/N: Sorry its so short! More will be posted tomorrow ! Tell me what you thought?