Day Off

-Alex-

After the four of us changed into some different clothes, we headed out. Tobin wore grey skinnies and a white style tee with a red snap back. Em wore black skinnies with a maroon t-shirt and a black beanie. Kelley wore blue skinny jeans and a Nike pull over. And I wore blue skinny jeans with a white t-shirt and a black denim jacket.

Emily and Tobin were the only ones who owned long boards, but we were able to rent some. After me and Kelley got some boards, we looked around for the two other girls. Kelley pointed out the two, who were currently trying to catch grapes in their mouths.

"Hey, if you two idiots don't mind we're ready over here!" I yelled at the two. They rode their boars over to us, throwing grapes at each other.

"Kels, come on I'll teach you how to ride." Emily said, taking Kelley's hands. I turned to Tobin, who smiled at me.

"Do you really want to do this?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, come on Toby." I said, and she nodded.

"Here, hop on." She told me. I jumped on my board, as Tobin stepped on behind me. She placed her hands around my waist, and I smiled. Tobin pushed her foot off, and we moved. I smiled. "Push off." She told me, and I pushed my foot off the ground. "Alright, keep doing that. You've got it." She said, then jumped off the board. I looked back at her, as she smiled. "You've got it Lex!" She yelled. I nodded.

"I've got this." I told myself. Glancing over, I saw Kelley riding her board next to Emily. "Liar!" I yelled at her, as Emily gave me the Shaka sign. I smiled, and did it back to her. Stoping the board, I looked back at Tobin. "I did it!" I yelled to her. She smiled, running to me. Tobin pulled me into a hug, spinning me around.

"You did it." She whispered to me. I quickly looked around, and then kissed Tobin. She smiled into my lips, dropping me to my feet. We parted to soon for comfort, and I whined.

"Toby." I whined.

"Lex, we're in public." She said laughing.

"Then let's go someplace a little less public." I said, and she smiled.

"Yah?" She asked, as I pecked her lips.

"Yah." I said. "Hotel, now Toby." I told her, a feeling of lust taking me over. I quickly pulled her towards me, practically running back to the hotel.

-Emily-

I smiled at Kelley, as I pushed off on my board. Turns out Kelley knew how to long board. The two of us continued to ride around town, and finally noticed Alex and Tobin weren't with us.

"Kel, where's Tobs and Lex?" I asked.

"No idea." She said. We both stopped our boards, looking around. I didn't find our friends, but I found an ice cream shop.

"Kels, ice cream?" I asked.

"Em, you told me you haven't had ice cream since you were seventeen." She said, and I nodded.

"This is true, but I feel like breaking the five year trial of no ice cream." I told her, picking up my board. I took Kelley's hand, pulling her into the small ice cream shop. Smiling at her, someone walked out from a back area.

"Parles-tu français?" He asked, and Kelley glanced at me.

"Oui." I told him. He asked us if we spoke french, and I did.

"Bon, c'est la seule langue que ma famille sait." He told me, laughing slightly. He told me it was the only language his family spoke. "Comment savez-vous français?" He asked. How do you know french.