Twins and Dizziness

-Emily-

Today was my mid week checkup. We were going to find out the gender of our babies today, and we were both anxious. I was currently upstairs, looking for something to wear. Pulling on some black leggings, I then pulled on a USA sweatshirt over my bump. Grabbing my American flag beanie, I shuffled out of our room. Walking downstairs, Kelley was running out of the kitchen.

"Ready babe?" She asked, and I smiled. 

"Yup, let's go chica." I said, and headed for the door. Kelley fallowed me out, and opened the car door for me. The defender then ran to the other side, and got in the car. She started it up, and pulled out of the driveway. I turned on the radio, and swung my head to the music. Kelley smiled, and drummed her fingers into the steering wheel.

We soon pulled up at the doctors office, as Kelley parked the car. I brushed my hair over my shoulder, and pushed my aviators up to my nose. Kelley opened my door, and helped me out of the car. I leaned into her, and closed the door. The two of us walked into the doctors, as I placed my aviators up on my head.

"Hey guys." The receptionist said, as we smiled at her.

"Hey Jo." I said. Beginning to check us in, I then walked with Kelley over to a couch. I rested my head on her shoulder, and yawned out. The defender intertwined our hands, and ran her thumb over my palm.

"I'm thinking two boys." Kelley said, and I smiled.

"My family's been known to have girls." I said. "My grandmother had four daughters, including my mom. My mom then had two daughters. I'm thinking two girls." I said.

"What about a boy and a girl." She said, and I nodded.

"It's always a possibility." I said, and looked up at her. She smiled, and slowly leaned in to me. Closing my eyes, I kissed Kelley. Breaking our kiss, I nuzzled my nose into the crook of her neck.

"O'Hara's." We heard Dr. Tess say. "Let's go find out the gender of your babies." The two of us stood up, and fallowed Dr. Tess.

Once we got in the examining room, I jumped up onto the bed. I handed Kelley my aviators, and lifted up my sweatshirt. Dr. Tess sat down on her stool, and wheeled over to the bed. She grabbed the ultra sound machine, and began scanning my stomach.

"It looks like-" she paused, and moved the scanner again. "Yup. You two are having identical twin girls." Dr. Tess said, as I clapped my hands together.

"Called it." I said, smiling at Kelley. She laughed, and smiled back at me.

"Looks like you two have to think of baby names."

---

After the appointment, Kelley and I went home. We were currently sitting on the couch. I was between her legs, as she flipped through a book. I was looking at baby names on my phone, and sighed out.

"What about Victoria?" Kelley asked, and I shook my head.

"No." I mumbled.

"Elizabeth?" She asked again, and I shook my head. "I didn't like that one either."

"Eliza?" I asked, and we both shook our heads.

"No." We mumbled together.

"I don't know." I said, and Kelley sighed.

"We've been at this for hours." She mumbled.

"Maybe we should just name one Tobin." I mumbled, and Kelley laughed.

"No. I will call one of our children sweetheart before I call her Tobin." Kelley said, and I smiled.

"Can we just come back to this later?" I asked, and she nodded.